ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone refused for ILR application after 4 years of stay

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Anishmani

Anyone refused for ILR application after 4 years of stay

Post by Anishmani » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:31 pm

Dear all

My solicitor and Barristor asked anyone got info about refusal ILR after 4 year of stay in UK to anyone. I know that no one will risk 1000 pounds. But my solicior asked for it.? So anyone knows about anybody please send their details

Anish

mnaqvi
Newly Registered

Re: Anyone refused for ILR application after 4 years of stay

Post by mnaqvi » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:49 pm

Anishmani wrote:Dear all

My solicitor and Barristor asked anyone got info about refusal ILR after 4 year of stay in UK to anyone. I know that no one will risk 1000 pounds. But my solicior asked for it.? So anyone knows about anybody please send their details

Anish
Tell your solicitor to pay us for giving him information. Same as you pay him for information.
Last edited by mnaqvi on Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jb123
Newly Registered

Post by jb123 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:58 pm

Anish
Anish,

I know somebody who was verbally refused by HO after he asked for it over phone. He is back in India now...

Thanks

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:03 pm

Anish
Why would your barristor ask us if someone has been refused
that his job to research it and find out

Plus you have posted this question 3 times
Stop repeatitive threadss

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:48 pm

Anish
For goodness sake! We are not blind. Nor are we deaf! How many times are you going to ask the same question? Which by the way, should be answered by the same solicitor/barrister who is asking it! :roll: