ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

applyinf for settlement for my pakistani wife

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

applyinf for settlement for my pakistani wife

Post by 2036789 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:54 pm

I am british born guy applying for my pakistani wifes settlement, my wife called gerrys in islamabad  and got a submission date for the 4th of june just want to ask a few important question before we submit the visa

1. My employers (sainsburys)has given me an employment letter but they say they cant put down what my monthly salary, they can just put on the letter my hourly rate and how many hours im doing will this be acceptable by th bhc(btw i got payslips)

2. Do I need to include a copy of my national insurance card with my document, i know my wife has to provide her pakistani one but is it a requirement for me, because i can see that some people have and some people havent. My national insurance number is on my payslips

3. Do spouses who sponsor have to fill in the su070/01 form because on this forum it seems some people have and some people havent<>
MM

khan85

Post by khan85 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:54 pm

hi i sent u an email hope it helps :)

as for national Insurance card i sent a photocopy just be on the safe side! and what do u mean ur wifes card? i dont think they have them in Pak!! u probably mean the NICOP (shanakhthi card/Green card) if you do then yeh that needs to be photocopied and attested. ANYTHING photocopied needs to be ATTESTED!!

SAJBHAM
Newly Registered

Re: applyinf for settlement for my pakistani wife

Post by SAJBHAM » Fri May 01, 2009 11:28 am

SALAAM

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR WIFE HAS A NIC CARD AS THEY WILL NOT SUBMIT PAPERWORK WITHOUT THIS.

2036789 wrote:I am british born guy applying for my pakistani wifes settlement, my wife called gerrys in islamabad&nbsp; and got a submission date for the 4th of june just want to ask a few important question before we submit the visa

1. My employers (sainsburys)has given me an employment letter but they say they cant put down what my monthly salary, they can just put on the letter my hourly rate and how many hours im doing will this be acceptable by th bhc(btw i got payslips)

2. Do I need to include a copy of my national insurance card with my document, i know my wife has to provide her pakistani one but is it a requirement for me, because i can see that some people have and some people havent. My national insurance number is on my payslips

3. Do spouses who sponsor have to fill in the su070/01 form because on this forum it seems some people have and some people havent<>

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri May 01, 2009 2:31 pm

SALAAM

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR WIFE HAS A NIC CARD AS THEY WILL NOT SUBMIT PAPERWORK WITHOUT THIS.
His wife must have one, otherwise she would not be able to get a Pakistani passport in the first place

nicop

Post by 2036789 » Sun May 03, 2009 8:52 pm

yeah the nicop is the national insurace card of pakistan which my wife has, I lost my british national insurance card, but I was told as long as I have the national insurance card on my payslips and p60 it should be fine
MM

Post by 2036789 » Sun May 03, 2009 8:53 pm

national insurance number on my payslip and p60 i mean
MM

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon May 04, 2009 4:26 pm

yeah the nicop is the national insurace card of pakistan which my wife has, I lost my british national insurance card, but I was told as long as I have the national insurance card on my payslips and p60 it should be fine
The NICOP card in Pakistan is not a national insurance card. NICOP stands for National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis.

It is not compulsary for ordinary pakistani people to have one.

However all Pakistanis have a National Identity Card which is one of the most important document to have, without which you are not allowed to do anything,

As regards your national insurance card, you dont have to provide it as a document with an application. Your NI should be on your wage slip or P60.