ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application Updates from HO (HSMP Ext. Under Tier 1 Gen)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

FZ

Application Updates from HO (HSMP Ext. Under Tier 1 Gen)

Post by FZ » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:08 pm

Application for Ext under Tier 1 General - from HSMP

Hi Everyone

I have sent my application on following date for ext and response from Home office is as follow

06/03/09 - Home Office received my App
9/04/09 – Home Office rang my employer
21/04/09 – I range HO – Been told by adviser that my application is being treated as normal application
22/04/08 – rang HO – Application initially has been considered (pass?) and now waiting for further consideration.
23/04/08 – rang HO – Still waiting for further consideration.

Any idea about what does it means?

Please comment and share your experience what kind of answers you are getting from HO? When calling to check application’s current status.
Last edited by FZ on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VK82

Re: Application Updates from HO (HSMP Ext. Under Tier 1 Gen)

Post by VK82 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:50 pm

FZ wrote:Application for Ext under Tier 1 General - from HSMP

Hi Everyone

I have sent my application on following date for ext and response from Home office is as follow

06/04/09 - Home Office received my App
9/04/09 – Home Office rang my employer
21/04/09 – I range HO – Been told by adviser that my application is being treated as normal application
22/04/08 – rang HO – Application initially has been considered (pass?) and now waiting for further consideration.

Any idea about what does it means?

Please comment and share your experience what kind of answers you are getting from HO? When calling to check application’s current status.
Great man!!! Your application seems to be the fastest and the response you got seems very positive. Firstly people who applied before 20th March are getting replies in post. Secondly HO doesnt tell you anything before the six weeks from the application submission.

Only response HO gives is 'awaiting further consideration' 'awaiting consideration' 'under consideration'.

So dont worry at the moment and keep us posted. Good luck!

FZ

Post by FZ » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:29 pm

Sorry VK about typographical mistake actually i have sent my appl in March so it is 6th of March
Let me correct it

VK82

Post by VK82 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:33 pm

FZ wrote:Sorry VK about typographical mistake actually i have sent my appl in March so it is 6th of March
Let me correct it
Not a problem FZ, previous posts still points that they are through your application and its just waiting to be checked by a senior colleague. Its their standard procedure and there is nothing to worry. Hopefully they should dispatch your passport today pm or tomorrow.

Good luck!

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:47 pm

Dont worry u will be getting the passport soon

FZ

Post by FZ » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:03 am

Thank you Guyz

FZ

Post by FZ » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:08 am

VK82 wrote:
FZ wrote:Sorry VK about typographical mistake actually i have sent my appl in March so it is 6th of March
Let me correct it
Not a problem FZ, previous posts still points that they are through your application and its just waiting to be checked by a senior colleague. Its their standard procedure and there is nothing to worry. Hopefully they should dispatch your passport today pm or tomorrow.

Good luck!
Thanks VK what about ur appl

VK82

Post by VK82 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:51 am

FZ wrote:
VK82 wrote:
Let me correct it

Good luck!
FZ, received my passport yesterday which was approved on 15 th April. From 20th to 22nd they said my application was under consideration. Thats the reason I am pretty positive about your outcome, its just that manager assigned to double check your application is on holidays or has some pending applications to look at.
Its frustating to wait but take heart from the fact that it takes them over a week to dispatch the passport once its stamped and until then status is under consideration.
Do keep us posted and good luck!!

FZ

Post by FZ » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:43 am

VK82 wrote:
FZ wrote:
VK82 wrote:
Let me correct it

Good luck!
FZ, received my passport yesterday which was approved on 15 th April. From 20th to 22nd they said my application was under consideration. Thats the reason I am pretty positive about your outcome, its just that manager assigned to double check your application is on holidays or has some pending applications to look at.
Its frustating to wait but take heart from the fact that it takes them over a week to dispatch the passport once its stamped and until then status is under consideration.
Do keep us posted and good luck!!
Great Congratulations Man

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:55 am

VK82 wrote:
Let me correct it

Good luck!
Congrats
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

VK82

Post by VK82 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:59 pm

yasa wrote:
VK82 wrote:
Let me correct it

Good luck!
Congrats
Thanks yasa and FZ