ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any Other May 2005 or Earlier Still Waiting?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amhilde

Any Other May 2005 or Earlier Still Waiting?

Post by amhilde » Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:02 pm

Hi All-

I float through the forum at least once a day and have noticed that there are some June/July '05s being decided. I submitted end of May (043XXX). Is there anyone on here who submitted in May, April, or March who is still waiting for decision?

I thought my application was straight forward in a three ring binder with tabs and dividers and all original materials, from the US with previous UK experience. They even got my masters degree in its special padded case as per instructions. Ive got three weeks until I hit the top end of the consideration period, and its driving me crazy!

Any other people with similar cases? Im an Under-28 applicant.

lbfrancois

Post by lbfrancois » Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:18 pm

Hi!

I applied in May, but sent urgent request in July. My application has been with a caseworker for 2 weeks now, and still no answer... As you, I've also sent a straight forward application, with colored tabs and explanations. (under 28 applicant)

I guess we just have to wait... :-(
All this wait is really making me exhausted!!!

Talha

Post by Talha » Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:32 am

hi amhild,

I applied in May.......my number is same as yours....(043XXX). Lat week i got email from case worker confirming my postal address........after tha i didnt hear anything.

I gues they hv decided on my application but is still in que to send out.

Lets see :roll:

amhilde

Post by amhilde » Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:00 pm

well, that makes three of us. Talha, sounds like you may be close- good luck, and let us know the decision regardless. Your back posts indicate you are about two weeks ahead of me.