ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP extension refused -asked to make fresh application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

slad
Newly Registered

HSMP extension refused -asked to make fresh application

Post by slad » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:50 pm

Urgently need advise on this

My HSMP visa extension application has been refused and I have been denied any right to appeal. Also it is mentioned "you can submit a fresh application with new or additional information not included in the application which is the subject of this decision."

I am confused with the meaning of fresh appplication.
Does it mean that I will now have to make an altogether new application for HSMP with the latest rules rather than an application for extension?

I am worried that if it is for new HSMP rather than extension then I do not qualify as I do not hold Masters degree.

Eagerly awaiting a response as I am running out of time.

gotcha
Member of Standing

Re: HSMP extension refused -asked to make fresh application

Post by gotcha » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:54 pm

slad wrote:Urgently need advise on this

My HSMP visa extension application has been refused and I have been denied any right to appeal. Also it is mentioned "you can submit a fresh application with new or additional information not included in the application which is the subject of this decision."

Does it mean that I will now have to make an altogether new application for HSMP with the latest rules rather than an application for extension?

I am worried that if it is for new HSMP rather than extension then I do not qualify as I do not hold Masters degree.

What is your current status ? They haven't given you right to appeal, means you have valid visa.

If you have valid HSMP visa then you can make new application for extension. With old rules ofcourse.

hsmp12345

Re: HSMP extension refused -asked to make fresh application

Post by hsmp12345 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:31 pm

slad wrote:Urgently need advise on this

What were the reasons of refusal ? If it were related to some missing documents / proofs, then apply once again with all the req'd documents. Even I think and agree with gotcha that it will be treated as per old rules.

Any other views fellow members ?

Thank You,
hsmp12345

ravi6666

Post by ravi6666 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:00 pm

what is the reason for refusal?

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:17 pm

You can re-apply for extension
regards,
push