ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

psw to tier 1 general refused help needed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jchaudry
Newly Registered

psw to tier 1 general refused help needed

Post by jchaudry » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:21 pm

hi i have applied TIER 1 GEN from inside the UK on 13th of feb 09 i had granted PSW visa in september 2008 on my PGD from cambridge college of learning. i applied on my back home degree and my back home income and i had awarded all the points which i claimed but the case worker said that you used deseption to take the leave in ur previous application of PSW that CAMBRIDGE COLLEGE OF LEARNING has never offerd this course but they did offered the course and it was approved college of UKBA it was in listed body as well now they refused me on this basis and they terminate my current leave as well.i need help that what i can do now i have the appeal right as well any body who had the same situation please share with me i m very worried at the moment.... :cry:

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:46 pm

If you want to appeal, then do so. If not I suppose you should leave the UK.

It must have been crowded with you AND the other 2499.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_a ... 094583.ece

"One of the colleges, the Cambridge College of Learning, lost its place on the Government’s approved list of education providers after it was raided by the police and the UK Border Agency in December. The two have confirmed that they are investigating a £5 million scam involving up to 2,500 fraudulent visa applications.

The Times has been unable to contact Mr Khan or Mr Bashir. Two of their former business partners are said to have fled to Nigeria and Pakistan. Another is said to be living in the North West of England as an asylum seeker, under an assumed name."

push
United Kingdom

Re: psw to tier 1 general refused help needed

Post by push » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:13 pm

jchaudry wrote:hi i have applied TIER 1 GEN from inside the UK on 13th of feb 09 i had granted PSW visa in september 2008 on my PGD from cambridge college of learning. i applied on my back home degree and my back home income and i had awarded all the points which i claimed but the case worker said that you used deseption to take the leave in ur previous application of PSW that CAMBRIDGE COLLEGE OF LEARNING has never offerd this course but they did offered the course and it was approved college of UKBA it was in listed body as well now they refused me on this basis and they terminate my current leave as well.i need help that what i can do now i have the appeal right as well any body who had the same situation please share with me i m very worried at the moment.... :cry:
As far as I understand from some of the news items, the institute named by you was simply a conduit for enabling people from Pakistan to come on student VISA and then work full time. You might be a genuine student (the news reports claim that no classes were conducted ever at this institution) but unfortunately it will be difficult for you to redeem yourself from the doubts being cast. Guys like you (who are genuine ad have been adversely affected by the HO's action ) should group together and raise your voices with the relevant authorities
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

jchaudry
Newly Registered

Post by jchaudry » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:51 pm

thanks for ur help and information but my question is this that i was a genuine student and i had completed in august 2008 from the college and what happend after that or who ever used it i dont know about it. as i got PSW 6 months ago i have not claimed any points on it as well i was with this college from 2004 and i had 3 extentions from this college i was not like others my question is this as i had awarded all the points which i claimed but the refused me becuse they think that i was in one of them who played with the rules. now any body can help me that how can i assure them that i was genuine and all the mess was created afterwards.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:54 pm

Then appeal if you have a right of appeal.

I am not giving you advice about how to prove you were a genuine student because that will give all the fake students ideas.

jchaudry
Newly Registered

Post by jchaudry » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:06 pm

PaperPusher wrote:Then appeal if you have a right of appeal.

I am not giving you advice about how to prove you were a genuine student because that will give all the fake students ideas.
i can understand this but i am going to appeal this decesion i am not going to be silent on this unjustice as you stated taht police and ukba had raid the college in december but i was there from 2004 n left it in august 2008, and this course was taught by the college and it was on listed body as well.when these things happend with the genuine students which is very painfull.if you can help me you can email me at jawad_ahmadiqbal@hotmail.com i will wait for your mail but i was genuine and thing hapend to me is unfair

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:25 pm

jchaudry wrote:

i can understand this but i am going to appeal this decesion i am not going to be silent on this unjustice as you stated taht police and ukba had raid the college in december but i was there from 2004 n left it in august 2008, and this course was taught by the college and it was on listed body as well.when these things happend with the genuine students which is very painfull.if you can help me you can email me at jawad_ahmadiqbal@hotmail.com i will wait for your mail but i was genuine and thing hapend to me is unfair
Then appeal.

Sorry, I am not going to email you.

You could also look in the Tier 1 PSW part of the board.

jchaudry
Newly Registered

Post by jchaudry » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:38 pm

PaperPusher wrote:
jchaudry wrote:

Then appeal.

Sorry, I am not going to email you.

You could also look in the Tier 1 PSW part of the board.
no problem bro i am not beging you for help GOD ll help me thnks for yor precious time

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:39 pm

Given the situation you are, you will be better off seeking some legal advice.
regards,
push

jchaudry
Newly Registered

Post by jchaudry » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:24 pm

push_hsmp wrote:Given the situation you are, you will be better off seeking some legal advice.
thanks bro ys i am going to c the soilcitor on monday hoping for best thanks

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:30 pm

jchaudry wrote:
push_hsmp wrote:Given the situation you are, you will be better off seeking some legal advice.
Do let us know how it goes. All the best.
regards,
push

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:14 am

jchaudry wrote:
u r in difficult situation dude but never loose hope. u can and u will. do let us know about your process...
best of luck..
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================