ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 dependent applying from India

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lovetier1

Tier1 dependent applying from India

Post by lovetier1 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:16 pm

Hi , I'm working here in UK since last 20 months and I'm getting married in June. I need to apply Tier 1 dependent visa for my wife in June after marriage. Please can ayone suggest the following

1) Necessary supporting documents required
2) Maintenace fund in my UK bacnk account and the duration
3) Maximum time for the application processing

Do I need to provide the my home agreement document or any other residence proof in UK ?

Do I need to be really be working for an employer while I apply for a visa for my wife? coz I may be a taking a break for 2 months and find a new contract when I'm back with my wife. Will this have any issues?

Thanks in advance

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Tier1 dependent applying from India

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:22 pm

lovetier1 wrote: 1) Necessary supporting documents required
Your passport+visa details.
Your residence proof.
Marriage Certificate(and probably some marriage pictures too for first time application).
2) Maintenace fund in my UK bacnk account and the duration
Yes you need to show minimum maintenance funds in your account.
3) Maximum time for the application processing
Since you wife has to apply for EC as well,This depends on the place(BHC) from where you are applying. People applied from mumbai have received it quite smoothly whereas peoplea pplied from Chennai BHC where made to bleed badly.
Do I need to provide the my home agreement document or any other residence proof in UK ?
Yes. Also better to keep Utility bills.
Do I need to be really be working for an employer while I apply for a visa for my wife? coz I may be a taking a break for 2 months and find a new contract when I'm back with my wife. Will this have any issues?
I don't think you need to be working. You can apply even if you are on your break.

Thanks in advance[/quote]

m_kamran

Re: Tier1 dependent applying from India

Post by m_kamran » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:55 pm

Please make sure that you wife has clear finger because my wife documents were rejected due to hina on her hand.

dima
Member of Standing

Post by dima » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:22 am

Hi.

I got My tier1 visa 2 months back( Primary Applicant). After that, I travelled to London for 20 days, now I am back to India.
Now, I wish to make an application for my Spouse and kid under dependent visa after few days as they would be completeing their 3 monts of funds maintenece( 1600+1600 GBP).

I still dont have a job in UK. Having or Not having job in the uk, effect appoval of depenedt visa.?

If I am in India and do not have a UK job , do I have to still show 2800 GBP funds along with my dependts funds(1600+1600 GBP)?.

Regards,
dima.

dima
Member of Standing

Post by dima » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:23 am

Hi.

I got My tier1 visa 2 months back( Primary Applicant). After that, I travelled to London for 20 days, now I am back to India.
Now, I wish to make an application for my Spouse and kid under dependent visa after few days as they would be completeing their 3 monts of funds maintenece( 1600+1600 GBP).

I still dont have a job in UK. Having or Not having job in the uk, effect appoval of depenedt visa.?

If I am in India and do not have a UK job , do I have to still show 2800 GBP funds along with my dependts funds(1600+1600 GBP)?.

Regards,
dima.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:30 am

dima wrote:Hi.

Regards,
dima.
Why have you posted the same query almost 4/5 times in different threads? Its not going to help you at all. Please do not clutter the board.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

lovetier1

Post by lovetier1 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:21 am

Thank you very much chetan and Kamran. I have couple of questions .

1) What is the minimum funds that I need to maintin in my case? Is it just 599 or 599+800 ? I think the the duration is 3 months?