ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 points awarded but visa refused!! help needed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jchaudry
Newly Registered

tier 1 points awarded but visa refused!! help needed

Post by jchaudry » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:41 pm

hello all i had applied for tier 1 general and got refusal yesterday i have been awarded all the claimed points but they said u used deception to get last leave to remain so we ll not give you visa but i have not used any deception my PGD was genuine and its from CCL i finished it in august last year they gave me the right of appeal can any body has the same happend or any body have any knowledge about this so please share your views i am waiting for desprate help thanks for reading

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: tier 1 points awarded but visa refused!! help needed

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:15 am

If your PGD is valid and they have also awarded you points(last time) then what's the problem.

Can you get letter from your college regarding the same? Also can you see you degree in PBS calculator,if you can see it then there should not be any problem?

Please post exact words you received in the refusal letter.
jchaudry wrote:hello all i had applied for tier 1 general and got refusal yesterday i have been awarded all the claimed points but they said u used deception to get last leave to remain so we ll not give you visa but i have not used any deception my PGD was genuine and its from CCL i finished it in august last year they gave me the right of appeal can any body has the same happend or any body have any knowledge about this so please share your views i am waiting for desprate help thanks for reading

jchaudry
Newly Registered

Post by jchaudry » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:48 am

chetanojha wrote:If your PGD is valid and they have also awarded you points(last time) then what's the problem.

Can you get letter from your college regarding the same? Also can you see you degree in PBS calculator,if you can see it then there should not be any problem?

Please post exact words you received in the refusal letter.

jchaudry wrote:hello all i had applied for tier 1 general and got refusal yesterday i have been awarded all the claimed points but they said u used deception to get last leave to remain so we ll not give you visa but i have not used any deception my PGD was genuine and its from CCL i finished it in august last year they gave me the right of appeal can any body has the same happend or any body have any knowledge about this so please share your views i am waiting for desprate help thanks for reading
they said the college never offered the PGD thats y they are not satisfied but college did offerd that PGD and it was the home office who issued the PSW on the college PGD i finished it in august i dont know what happend afterwards but now college has been closed down so i dont have any links where i can get the letters if college made money to sell their PGD there is not my fault they should catch the college addministraion not the students,

Smithakankanala
Newly Registered

Post by Smithakankanala » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:58 am

Was your application made for Old HSMP to tier 1 extension? How did they award you points for PGD if they think it is not valid?

maheshnair
BANNED

Post by maheshnair » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:08 am

Hay ,

degree certificate is finally given by University and not college ...
The college must have been a part of an university . So why dont you get a letter from the university ....

srirags

Post by srirags » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:31 pm

As per Appendix A Paragraph 7 of the immigration rule, you should get the same points for your qualification provided if you are using the same qualification inline with your initial HSMP application.

7. If the applicant has, or was last granted, leave as a Tier 1 (General) Migrant or a Highly Skilled Migrant and the qualification for which points are now claimed was, in the applicant's last successful application for leave or for a Highly Skilled Migrant Programme Approval Letter, assessed to be of a higher level than now indicated by UK NARIC, the higher score of points will be awarded in this application too.

Pls. go for review, you should get it.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:15 pm

CCL is Cambridge College of Learning which was exposed in a BBC report into a PSW visa for cash scam before Christmas and recently reported in the Times. This person had at least 2500 classmates. Perhaps they can explain.

xpscapable
Australia

Post by xpscapable » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:43 pm

CCL is a fake college and thus you're too a fake students. HO will reject your qualification.

supercreature

Post by supercreature » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:14 pm

Hello Sir,

Let me clear you here,, there were two types of colleges and university list maintained by the Home office in the past (2 years back. not sure now). One is used to give the Visa Entry clearance. Second was when you apply to change your student visa to another catagory. I have seen both of them myself. When same thing happened to one of my friend and I investigated this.

This is the major issue students get qualification in fake colleges those are/were allowed to students as British embassies refer to separate list while giving EC.
Once you are switching to other immigration catagory you mess up every thing...

To add here , My friend also appealed but was refused.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:31 pm

Its really a sad situation..
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

jchaudry
Newly Registered

Post by jchaudry » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:30 pm

xpscapable wrote:CCL is a fake college and thus you're too a fake students. HO will reject your qualification.
let me tell you one thing what proof HO have taht t my qualification was not genuine, HO gave them right to issue thier own PGD and if college management made money by selling the PGD then is it student fault HO has to prove that the student are lying but they cant do that and for your information i have not claimed the PGD points in my application i have been awarded all the points of my earning age and qualification and i scored 115 points any how inshallah i m going to figt in the court that i have already got the visa (PSW) and home office gave me visa why they dint tell me that time that i m using deception no because that was the home office who approved them and gave teh visa as well n i believe i ll win this case inshallah.

xpscapable
Australia

Post by xpscapable » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:41 pm

jchaudry wrote:
xpscapable wrote:CCL is a fake college and thus you're too a fake students. HO will reject your qualification.
let me tell you one thing what proof HO have taht t my qualification was not genuine, HO gave them right to issue thier own PGD and if college management made money by selling the PGD then is it student fault HO has to prove that the student are lying but they cant do that and for your information i have not claimed the PGD points in my application i have been awarded all the points of my earning age and qualification and i scored 115 points any how inshallah i m going to figt in the court that i have already got the visa (PSW) and home office gave me visa why they dint tell me that time that i m using deception no because that was the home office who approved them and gave teh visa as well n i believe i ll win this case inshallah.
CCL has been exposed as one of the colleges "selling" fake degrees.

Wasn't your college raided by the police late last year?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_a ... 094583.ece

These fake colleges are getting out of hand and tarnish the vast majority of honest, hard working and law abiding migrants in UK. Good riddance I'd say.

jchaudry
Newly Registered

Post by jchaudry » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:49 pm

xpscapable wrote:
jchaudry wrote:
i had finished my one in end of july and afterwards i never been there so i dont know there is any raid or what if they are selling so its the managemant and nothing to do the students who already finished in mid 2008.

CCL has been exposed as one of the colleges "selling" fake degrees.

Wasn't your college raided by the police late last year?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_a ... 094583.ece

These fake colleges are getting out of hand and tarnish the vast majority of honest, hard working and law abiding migrants in UK. Good riddance I'd say.