ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statement duration for previous earnings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Visa_Novice

Bank statement duration for previous earnings

Post by Visa_Novice » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:10 am

Hi,

I have shown my earnings from 01 Apr 08 to 28 Feb 09 while the bank statement produced by me is from 28 Apr 08 to 28 Feb 09.
So
Earnings period: 01 Apr 08 to 28 Feb 09
Bank Statement: 28 Apr 08 to 28 Feb 09

My bank statement is not starting from 1 Apr 08 as I opened my account in last week of April only.
Is it something that I should have informed HO as I have not informed them about it...

Please advice.

Thanks

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Bank statement duration for previous earnings

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:16 am

Assuming your salary comes into your bank in the end of the month, your statement will very well show your April 08 salary. Which should be fine.

You do not have to inform HO about you statement cycle as everybody in UK have different cycle of statement generation. It is very well accepted.
Visa_Novice wrote:Hi,

I have shown my earnings from 01 Apr 08 to 28 Feb 09 while the bank statement produced by me is from 28 Apr 08 to 28 Feb 09.
So

My bank statement is not starting from 1 Apr 08 as I opened my account in last week of April only.
Is it something that I should have informed HO as I have not informed them about it...

Please advice.

Thanks

Visa_Novice

Post by Visa_Novice » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:34 am

chetanojha wrote:Assuming your salary comes into your bank in the end of the month, your statement will very well show your April 08 salary. Which should be fine.

You do not have to inform HO about you statement cycle as everybody in UK have different cycle of statement generation. It is very well accepted.

So

Please advice.

Thanks
My salary for April 08 month has been credited in the month of May along with the salary of May 08. So salary of April 08 + salary of May 08 has been credited together in the month of May 08. I have written it clearly in my cover letter...Is it ok?

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:56 am

Yes. As long as the total sum on your payslip(April+May) matches to the amount bank statement.

Have you got letter from your employer as well?
Visa_Novice wrote:
chetanojha wrote:Assuming your salary comes into your bank in the end of the month, your statement will very well show your April 08 salary. Which should be fine.

So

Please advice.

Thanks
My salary for April 08 month has been credited in the month of May along with the salary of May 08. So salary of April 08 + salary of May 08 has been credited together in the month of May 08. I have written it clearly in my cover letter...Is it ok?

Visa_Novice

Post by Visa_Novice » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:09 pm

chetanojha wrote:Yes. As long as the total sum on your payslip(April+May) matches to the amount bank statement.

Have you got letter from your employer as well?
Visa_Novice wrote:

So

Please advice.

Thanks
Total of salary on April and May matches in the bank statement.
My employer is not ready to issue me the letter.

Thanks

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:27 pm

Since you have already applied and also explained the same in the covering letter. There is nothing much you can do about it now.

Better wait for the approval. Hope it will be on its way.
Visa_Novice wrote: My salary for April 08 month has been credited in the month of May along with the salary of May 08. So salary of April 08 + salary of May 08 has been credited together in the month of May 08. I have written it clearly in my cover letter...Is it ok?
[/quote]

Total of salary on April and May matches in the bank statement.
My employer is not ready to issue me the letter.

Thanks[/quote]

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:39 pm

As long as the two months aggregate gone to your account and u clearly mentioned it in your cover letter its goona be fine..
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

Visa_Novice

Post by Visa_Novice » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:57 pm

Thanks chetanojha and yasa .