ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My Last 12 Months earnings - A Concern

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

deepakg
Newly Registered

My Last 12 Months earnings - A Concern

Post by deepakg » Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:33 pm

Hi Everyone,

I recently came to know about this forum, and I must say all of you out there must be commended for the wonderful contribution. I am a Software Professional from Pune, INDIA

I am trying to get my application ready, but have actually run into a wall. Without the points for the last 12 months earnings, I have concrete evidence to earn 60 Points(15-Bachelor's, 35-Work Experience, 10-Spouse's Degree). But, my last 12 months earnings falls short of the 7500 Pounds (6.4 Lakh Rupees Approximately), by allmost a couple of Lakhs.

So, now is there any other way I can get the application through? It would be great if any of you have any ideas, as I am short of any ideas.

Also, What do I need to claim 50 Points on experience? That way, I need not show earning details at all.

Thanks,

krishnasac
Newly Registered

Post by krishnasac » Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:37 am

Annual Salary 5000 GBP = 25 points.

krishnasac
Newly Registered

Post by krishnasac » Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:50 am

Sorry, didnt realise u were over 28.