ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

When will i get my decision??

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amnandu
Newly Registered

When will i get my decision??

Post by amnandu » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:08 pm

Hello friends,

I have applied for an appeal against HO on 4th of april when can i expect a decision??? i had a problem with my funds as i sent them my online statements earlier i stated the reason n sent em my original bank statements now. Can you guys please tel me when will i get any decision as i didnt go 4 oral hearing......

Thanks in advance

dahokolomoki
- thin ice -

Post by dahokolomoki » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:20 pm

It took my friend 2-3 extra months to get his appeal sorted and get his visa.

I think now there is an even greater backlog due to the huge number of applications in end-March.

Did they schedule a hearing for you and you didn't turn up? That doesn't sound too good...
[Edit: Advertising removed by Moderator]

amnandu
Newly Registered

Post by amnandu » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:14 pm

Thanks for the reply....No they didnt cal me for the hearing as i didnt ask for oral hearing as i didnt know bou that when i applied.....Oh i jus need to wait for 2-3mnths jus for the decision??