ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER1 Rejected, Visa expired, Can any one help me please.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmp_crazy
Newly Registered

Post by hsmp_crazy » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:15 pm

Hi,

My friend applied for HSMP extension (Tier1 General) and she got it rejected for below reason.

1) one bank statement was missed, so salary points was not available because of it.

She checked with solicitor and he told that she cant appeal back as her case wont stand. It seems rule says she also cant apply again within country as her current visa is expired.

Can i appeal back to home office detailing it ? if yes any suggestions of what to write ?

Can i re-apply Tier1 again from inside country in her situation (current visa expired)? if i apply, is it legal and can i stay in this country till decision is made ?

Can some experts please guide her what to do in this situation ?

Many thanks for all your time.

Thanks,
HC

ravi6666

Post by ravi6666 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:37 pm

When is your visa expired?
You can legally stay for 28 days after visa expires. if you are within 28 days then I would suggest apply for extension again.

Did they send any letter to apply back with so and so days as your visa is expired like that

Shucya
Newly Registered

Re: TIER1 Rejected, Visa expired, Can any one help me please

Post by Shucya » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:39 pm

Just because the visa is expired already, looks like the only option is to leave the country and apply from outside. Make sure that all the docs are in perfect order, make the appointment from here, so that you can submit the docs as soon as you are in your country.

If HO letter says that you have to leave the country, it bwould be good if you write a letter to your case worker saying that being a law obeying persone you are leaving the country as instructed and attach confirmation fo your travel arrangements- so that they see that you are not going to do anything compromising your immigration history.

Good luck

hsmp_crazy
Newly Registered

Post by hsmp_crazy » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:51 pm

Thanks Guys for your prompt reply

She got therejection letter only today and Letter mentioned that she has to reply within 13th May. They didn't mention anything about leaving the country. They clearly mentioned that she cannot attach any new proof for the reappeal even though the missing bank statement is very leagal.

regs
HC