ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Used Deception in Previous Application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zaidamjad

Used Deception in Previous Application

Post by zaidamjad » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:34 am

Hi All,
Can any body help me in the following,
I used to come in the UK as business visitor, i overstayed my visa but i used deception in my application and manage to get the student visa. i got 2 years Fresh talent working in scotland visa which going to expire soon and i want to apply for Teir 1 first application. I have full point 75. #
Can any one help me that should i mention (deception) in my application or not.

Home office knows i used deception but only come to know when i applied my family visa after i got the fresh talent visa

can any one help me as i am going to apply next week

thanks

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Used Deception in Previous Application

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:49 am

Using deception to get visa is the biggest blunder. Since HO knows you have obtained visa on false grounds chances of getting your tier 1 rejection is more than normal. But it depends on the case worker whether he cross-check your history or not. If you mention your deception in your application, case worker will surely check your history. In case, if you don't mention it and case workder finds out, you are doomed too.

I would recommend to take professional legal advice and see how to approach for extension. Try to avoid any kind of deception in future.
zaidamjad wrote:Hi All,
I used to come in the UK as business visitor, i overstayed my visa but i used deception in my application and manage to get the student visa. i got 2 years Fresh talent working in scotland visa which going to expire soon and i want to apply for Teir 1 first application. I have full point 75. #

Home office knows i used deception but only come to know when i applied my family visa after i got the fresh talent visa

thanks

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:18 am

thanks
How do you know the HO knows you used deception?

VK82

Post by VK82 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:08 pm

republique wrote:

thanks
How do you know the HO knows you used deception?
You would have been tagged in their system and once they enter your name and date of birth, your visa history will be in front of them. They do check immigration history for all applicants in all cases. You should take professional advice and should declare it in your form.

zaidamjad

Post by zaidamjad » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:00 pm

hi
can you please advise me on my application

thanks

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:28 pm

Hi,

Looking at the background, i would suggest apply through some lawyer and explain the situation clearly to lawyer beforehand. As it is said never hide things to doctor and lawyer. It would be good for you if you cover all loopholes of your application.
zaidamjad wrote:hi
can you please advise me on my application

thanks

supercreature

Post by supercreature » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:08 pm

Hi Zaid,

we have seen many people recently complaining about Visa rejection or at the time of stamping of passport getting rejected after successfully getting Tier 1. They all had deception in any way. many of them got the tier 1 approval letter but thy were doomed at the time of passport was sent for visa.

if you can tell what sort of deception you used perhaps some one can advise if it was really deception or not???