ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Should I send new earning proofs?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

manupriyam
Newly Registered

Should I send new earning proofs?

Post by manupriyam » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:36 pm

Hi Members,

I had applied for HSMP on Jan 23 and it is still Awaiting Further considerations. The details of my application were

- Earning proof sent from Jan 2008 to Dec 2008, out of which Jan 2008 - Sept 2008 was for Country USA. And for Oct 2008 - Dec 2008 it was for UK.

Now for my USA earnings, I had Bank of Amercia statements which they don't attest and my salary statements processed by ADP which again they don't attest or sign.

My feeling is that UKBA is awaitng confirmation from these 2 guys who I doubt will repsond to UKBA.

Since I don't have a master's degree and this HSMP is surely I would like to have, I am thinking of hiring a lawyer, not even waiting for the results and send them new proof - all from UK as now in April I have surpassed the 45K GBP earnings.

What will senior member's suggest to that? And how to go about it.

Let me know

Cheers

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: Should I send new earning proofs?

Post by yasa » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:42 pm

manupriyam wrote:Hi Members,

I had applied for HSMP on Jan 23 and it is still Awaiting Further considerations. The details of my application were

- Earning proof sent from Jan 2008 to Dec 2008, out of which Jan 2008 - Sept 2008 was for Country USA. And for Oct 2008 - Dec 2008 it was for UK.

Now for my USA earnings, I had Bank of Amercia statements which they don't attest and my salary statements processed by ADP which again they don't attest or sign.

My feeling is that UKBA is awaitng confirmation from these 2 guys who I doubt will repsond to UKBA.

Since I don't have a master's degree and this HSMP is surely I would like to have, I am thinking of hiring a lawyer, not even waiting for the results and send them new proof - all from UK as now in April I have surpassed the 45K GBP earnings.

Let me know

Cheers
Nope u cant really do that.... The only option is to wait....but any way thats my view u can still look for a proper lawyer and try your chances..
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

bobbyy
Newly Registered

Re: Should I send new earning proofs?

Post by bobbyy » Fri May 01, 2009 5:32 am

manupriyam wrote:Hi Members,

Let me know

Cheers
---------------------------------
Hi manupriyam,

I want to apply for Tier1(General), what I need to take precautions, pl let me know.

Are My pay slips should be signed by my employer.
And what about bank statements, we need to submit, because normally we will get the pay slip money after tax, but I calculated before Tax. so, how it will support bank statement.

When I applying from USA, I need to apply from USA...

Pl...reply me..

Thanks so much for your help.

Bobby.

manupriyam
Newly Registered

Post by manupriyam » Sat May 02, 2009 10:59 am

Hats off to UKBA!

Hurray, UKBA took time 13 weeks but granted me the visa. If you guys remember, I had submitted Salary Slips processed by ADP and Bank of America Statements, both of them were online statements and not attested and were for a US employer while I was working in US. Even last three months of the claimed earning period, I had provided HSBC UK statements as I got them from the bank and had no bank signatures.

So guys they took time to verify everything, even called my UK & US employers, probably even went to ADP & BOA & HSBC UK to verify my statements but hats off, had it been any other country, for that matter even US, my application would have been in a trash bin.

Thanks guys, this forum is great. Let me know if I can be of help.

manupriyam
Newly Registered

Post by manupriyam » Sat May 02, 2009 11:03 am

Bobbyy,

If you want peaceful nights then yes please submit attested pay slips from you employer. Gross salary would be evident from pay slips, so no need to worry if the bank statements reflect net amount.

Yes you can apply from the US. What I have seen is that if you apply from outside UK, then processing is quicker.

Make sure to have a covering letter with each exhibit numbered and explained as per points claimed.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Sat May 02, 2009 1:25 pm

manupriyam wrote:Hats off to UKBA!

Hurray, UKBA took time 13 weeks but granted me the visa. If you guys remember, I had submitted Salary Slips processed by ADP and Bank of America Statements, both of them were online statements and not attested and were for a US employer while I was working in US. Even last three months of the claimed earning period, I had provided HSBC UK statements as I got them from the bank and had no bank signatures.

So guys they took time to verify everything, even called my UK & US employers, probably even went to ADP & BOA & HSBC UK to verify my statements but hats off, had it been any other country, for that matter even US, my application would have been in a trash bin.

Thanks guys, this forum is great. Let me know if I can be of help.

Great news buddy..... Many congrats :wink:
=======================
=======================

bobbyy
Newly Registered

Post by bobbyy » Sun May 03, 2009 1:42 am

manupriyam wrote:Bobbyy,

If you want peaceful nights then yes please submit attested pay slips from you employer. Gross salary would be evident from pay slips, so no need to worry if the bank statements reflect net amount.

Yes you can apply from the US. What I have seen is that if you apply from outside UK, then processing is quicker.

Make sure to have a covering letter with each exhibit numbered and explained as per points claimed.

Thank you very much manupriyam,

I have another question, Can I show two bank accounts for Maintenance (funds), so they will calculate the amount from two banks should be greater than expected? Please any body reply me.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Sun May 03, 2009 10:34 am

bobbyy wrote:

I have another question, Can I show two bank accounts for Maintenance (funds), so they will calculate the amount from two banks should be greater than expected? Please any body reply me.
U can do it but clearly mention it in your cover letter...
=======================
=======================

bobbyy
Newly Registered

Post by bobbyy » Sun May 03, 2009 6:53 pm

yasa wrote:
bobbyy wrote:

Thank you Yasa.

In one bank, having money in saving account with no transactions, it may problems with out transactions. Another bank account having in checking and saving with transactions and getting to this bank only.

Thank you for your advice.

bobbyy
Newly Registered

Post by bobbyy » Thu May 07, 2009 10:19 am

bobbyy wrote:
yasa wrote:
bobbyy wrote:

Thank you Yasa.

In one bank, having money in saving account with no transactions, it may problems with out transactions. Another bank account having in checking and saving with transactions and getting to this bank only.

Thank you for your advice.
Hi Yasa and manupriyam

Just I want to check with you, two source of Income means I know first is 12 month payslip and what about second source, is it Bank statement, if it is bank statement, how many months we need to submit 12 months 0r 3months bank statements. Please let me know guys.

Thank you.

Kumar.