ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP - Tier 1 Extension Rejected

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vinovinom
Newly Registered

HSMP - Tier 1 Extension Rejected

Post by vinovinom » Sat May 02, 2009 11:14 am

Dear friends

I am asking for help here regarding my Tier 1 Visa rejection. I received my rejection letter saying that in earnings section I only get 5 points as opposed to 20 points claimed as the payslips amount do not match the amount in the bank statement.

I own my own limited company and i generate my payslips via my accountant. I know before applying in 3 of my payslips did not match with the bank statements but 2 of them where about 20 pence difference and one of them was about £100 different from the amount I withdraw from the bank. Also the dividend amount in the dividend voucher is different from the one in the bank statement but more than the amount in the voucher so i thought that wouldn't really matter. But now these are the factors that they had told me for the refusal.

I know that i had made the mistake as I did ask my accountant regarding this and they said that it shouldn't be a problem which i shouldn't have listened to.

Now can anyone tell me whether I can appeal against it and provide new paylsips corresponding to the bank statements and tell them that it was miscalculated ? Or should I make a fresh application ? although my visa expired on april 4th 2009.

Please all your input regarding this case would be very helpful for me. Else if you can point me to the right direction that would be greatful.
Also can you tell me if I go through a solicitor and any suggestions.

Regards

xpscapable
Australia

Post by xpscapable » Sat May 02, 2009 11:21 am

If your visa still valid I would suggest applying again but this time rather than using salary + dividend, get the accountant to prepare a company account for the period claimed. This is just like your end-of-year company statement but for different period.

Since your visa has expired, I would suggest getting advise from immigration lawyers rather than this forum

vinovinom
Newly Registered

Post by vinovinom » Sat May 02, 2009 11:37 am

thanks for your comment. I would be contacting professional solicitor do you have anyone that can recommend ?

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Sat May 02, 2009 1:21 pm

Professional solicitor would be of any help for u mate.... Cuz appeal is the only option for u....
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

adnanub

Re: HSMP - Tier 1 Extension Rejected

Post by adnanub » Wed May 20, 2009 11:10 am

hi hope tht u have got ur visa. i need ur advice regarding the dividend. if my company fin ancial year finish in december 2008, can i claim the dividend now for tht year ended december 08. is the case worker will consider this earning in last 15 month??????????

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Fri May 22, 2009 10:17 pm

vinovinom wrote:Dear friends

I am asking for help here regarding my Tier 1 Visa rejection. I received my rejection letter saying that in earnings section I only get 5 points as opposed to 20 points claimed as the payslips amount do not match the amount in the bank statement.

I own my own limited company and i generate my payslips via my accountant. I know before applying in 3 of my payslips did not match with the bank statements but 2 of them where about 20 pence difference and one of them was about £100 different from the amount I withdraw from the bank. Also the dividend amount in the dividend voucher is different from the one in the bank statement but more than the amount in the voucher so i thought that wouldn't really matter. But now these are the factors that they had told me for the refusal.

I know that i had made the mistake as I did ask my accountant regarding this and they said that it shouldn't be a problem which i shouldn't have listened to.

Now can anyone tell me whether I can appeal against it and provide new paylsips corresponding to the bank statements and tell them that it was miscalculated ? Or should I make a fresh application ? although my visa expired on april 4th 2009.

Please all your input regarding this case would be very helpful for me. Else if you can point me to the right direction that would be greatful.

Regards
Hi,

I have a query, My all payslips amount are match in bank account except one in which 70 pounds are exceeded cause my boss give me over time.
can any one tell me what should i do ? I don't want to do any pity mistake so that i get refusal.
Please help.

Regards,

Fahadz1

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Fri May 22, 2009 10:20 pm

fahadz1 wrote:

Regards
Hi,

I have a query, My all payslips amount are match in bank account except one in which 70 pounds are exceeded cause my boss give me over time.
can any one tell me what should i do ? I don't want to do any pity mistake so that i get refusal.
Please help.

Regards,

Fahadz1
(1) If you do not consider that month's salary, do you still qualify? Then you can take the risk
(2) If not, dont submit the salary slips, instead provide a letter from your employer which provide details of gross salary, deductions and net salary paid every month.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Fri May 22, 2009 10:31 pm

push_hsmp wrote:
fahadz1 wrote:

Regards
Hi,

Please help.

Regards,

Fahadz1
(1) If you do not consider that month's salary, do you still qualify? Then you can take the risk
(2) If not, dont submit the salary slips, instead provide a letter from your employer which provide details of gross salary, deductions and net salary paid every month.
thanks for the reply. i can still qualify but then it would be exact amount. My company dont have stamp. there is a requirment that it should be signed and stamped. if i provide this letter they can refuse on saying that it is not stamped as strange cases i can see on here.
anyway thing else i can get rid of it. Its only one payslip with 70 pounds(not taxed) difference only

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Fri May 22, 2009 10:40 pm

fahadz1 wrote:
push_hsmp wrote:
fahadz1 wrote:

Regards
Hi,

Please help.

Regards,

Fahadz1
thanks for the reply. i can still qualify but then it would be exact amount. My company dont have stamp. there is a requirment that it should be signed and stamped. if i provide this letter they can refuse on saying that it is not stamped as strange cases i can see on here.
anyway thing else i can get rid of it. Its only one payslip with 70 pounds(not taxed) difference only
Even if it is exactly "the amount" you would not have any problem. Can they print out that month's salary slip, this time showing the tax free GBP70 as well (Net amount then will equal to the amount credited to your account)?
regards,
push

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Sat May 23, 2009 12:13 am

i think i will go in person. because for any reason if i send application & it get refused and i get back after my leave expires it will be a problem. what u suggest ?

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sat May 23, 2009 1:05 am

fahadz1 wrote:i think i will go in person. because for any reason if i send application & it get refused and i get back after my leave expires it will be a problem. what u suggest ?
Makes sense.
regards,
push