ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got Approved in 11 days , Thank you every one

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wandering_mascot
Newly Registered

Got Approved in 11 days , Thank you every one

Post by wandering_mascot » Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:11 pm

Hi every one I got it!!!!!!!!!!

Timelines are

Application sent Via Fedex from Mumbai (India) - 04th July 05
Application received By Home Office - 06th July 05
Got Email stating my refernce no. - 15th july 05
( I had made payment by Demand draft )

Called up home office on 1st Agust , As Mumbai was marooned had nothing to do .They informed me that decision has been made in my favour and Approval Letter and org Docs have been send on 28.I just recd the Docements and Everything by simple Airmail ( (08 aug 05) and every thing looks ok , all originals are in place. :)

Date of approval is 26th July 05.

I have been a silent observer of this forum but i am very very thankful to this forum for all the help i have recd. It has been very useful and very informative. Thank you every one . Would be glad to give any information i have to group members now on

lilius
Newly Registered

Post by lilius » Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:42 am

Hi wandering_mascot,
Congratulations!

Could you please share with us first figures of your ref. number and which categories you've claimed points in?

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:18 am

no offence against anybody, but we had two guys in for interview at our office (IT) who had HSMP visa...

They had loads of stuff written on their CV, but when we asked them questions related to the stuff mentioned in the CV (work experience) , they couldn't provide any answers to the simplest of questions.... :-(

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:42 am

Hi Dear Mascot,

COngratulations first of all! I am also from India and planning to leave in September. May i know when r u planning to leave India? what field r u in?

yodiyokun
Member of Standing

Post by yodiyokun » Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:00 am

olisun wrote:no offence against anybody, but we had two guys in for interview at our office (IT) who had HSMP visa...

They had loads of stuff written on their CV, but when we asked them questions related to the stuff mentioned in the CV (work experience) , they couldn't provide any answers to the simplest of questions.... :-(
why would anyone lie on their C.Vs.. thats not good enough.
but sometimes people flop in interviews for various reasons.

i just wonder... can u give an idea of the kind of question asked?
My bow has been renewed

sagarjv

Congrats

Post by sagarjv » Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:01 pm

Hi wandering_mascot,
Congrats on ur success. When r u planning for ur EC? anyways, all the best with ur EC.
Regards,
Sagar