ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW from Cambridge college, can i go outside UK for visit?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tcpip_helper
United Kingdom

PSW from Cambridge college, can i go outside UK for visit?

Post by tcpip_helper » Sun May 03, 2009 2:14 am

hi,

my friend got psw from cambridge college few months back, now he needs to go back india for a short visit, is there any risk when he'll come back at heathrow airport? i dont know the current situation with cambridge college i think its shut now. do you guys thinks it is safe for him to go india and there will be no trouble for him at heathrow when he'll come back??

many thanks for your replies.

bya1983

hi

Post by bya1983 » Sun May 03, 2009 7:44 am

he should go but prepared hisself for questioning on return at AIRPort..
just recently one of mate he came bk aft staying 3 months,at manchester airport, they kept him in detention centre for 5 days n then solicitor arranged apeal papers,so n so , his PSW is frm camb,now he is at home but w8ing 4 hearing, i duno in very depth that wht his visa start date n expiry date, but its a fresh news,
n they r keep on checking every single student n psw holder.. its ur friend luck as well ,might b he well get no trouble ....
Never The less

bya1983

hi

Post by bya1983 » Sun May 03, 2009 7:47 am

n 2nd thing
they interviewd him abt modules ,peroids ,course n abt college,
his reply was sufficeint that wht he told us ,but they kept him any way..
so becarefull ..
Never The less

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Re: PSW from Cambridge college, can i go outside UK for visi

Post by Diokpa » Sun May 03, 2009 11:30 am

nabeel_sheraz wrote:hi,

my friend got psw from cambridge college few months back, now he needs to go back india for a short visit, is there any risk when he'll come back at heathrow airport? i dont know the current situation with cambridge college i think its shut now. do you guys thinks it is safe for him to go india and there will be no trouble for him at heathrow when he'll come back??

many thanks for your replies.
It is better to be safe than sorry, I would advice your friend to stay put unless the trip is one of utmost importance. The economy is in a bad shape now and they will do anything to keep as many people as possible away from the uk esp when they have a reason to do so.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown