ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any one got recently PSW after appeal successful me waiting

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

razag
Newly Registered

Any one got recently PSW after appeal successful me waiting

Post by razag » Sat May 02, 2009 11:27 pm

hello friend its realy bad situation for me i won appeal in november,2008 and still waiting for home office contact to ask for my passport to stamo PSW visa but no contact from home office so for i have call them a lot of time and still hav,nt got any update even last time an officer told me that it is further in consideration how can it possible that after 6 month has been passed and decision has been made now they said that it is further in consideration its realy rediclious any body have some idea whats going on ...

thanks

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Re: Any one got recently PSW after appeal successful me wait

Post by Diokpa » Sun May 03, 2009 11:39 am

razag wrote:hello friend its realy bad situation for me i won appeal in november,2008 and still waiting for home office contact to ask for my passport to stamo PSW visa but no contact from home office so for i have call them a lot of time and still hav,nt got any update even last time an officer told me that it is further in consideration how can it possible that after 6 month has been passed and decision has been made now they said that it is further in consideration its realy rediclious any body have some idea whats going on ...

thanks
If you have the determination letter, my advice would be to contact your local MP to chase it up for you. All the best.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown