ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA RESIDENCE CARD URGENT ADVICE NEEDED PLS!!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Davis

EEA RESIDENCE CARD URGENT ADVICE NEEDED PLS!!!

Post by Davis » Sat May 02, 2009 8:52 pm

hi all,

ok my concern is this, i got married to my EU citizen wife, in my country before entering the UK. but on entry to the UK in 2006, i did not get a FMRS to prove as a spouse of an EEA to enter, i actually came here on a student visa valid for three years. now i have applied on EEA2 form for a RC. is the FMRS the correct entry and the COMPULSORY document i was suppose to have applied for initially on entry?.

thank you all.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun May 03, 2009 1:04 am

If your wife is Portuguese, and not an Accession State National, then the form EEA2 would be correct.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Davis

Post by Davis » Sun May 03, 2009 12:16 pm

vinny wrote:If your wife is Portuguese, and not an Accession State National, then the form EEA2 would be correct.
yes she is, thanks vinny.