ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

bank statements

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bank statements

Post by 2036789 » Sun May 03, 2009 3:24 pm

hi i just need to ask you another question ow you have to make an appointment with gerrys before submitting. They gave my wife june 4th, the trouble is my bank statement comes in the post on 10th of every month so if i submit the one that comes on may 10th as my last statement will that be a problem. the statement that comes on the may the 10th will be showing the end balance upto 3rd may, but this is more then a month to the submission date. I could ask the bank to send me a shorter statement to cover me for some more of may upto about 15th( because im flying out to islamabad on the 22nd of may) but I dont want to confuse the eco because some of them seem to be brain dead and I know they dont like print outs even if it is stamped by the bank
MM

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun May 03, 2009 4:11 pm

The statement of the 10th may should be fine and acceptable. You are not required to produce up to the minute statements, because it is not practical.

Dont worry about it. Just present the latest docs that you have.

Post by 2036789 » Sun May 03, 2009 4:21 pm

but someone said it should be within the last 28 days and the one that comes in the post on the 10th of may will be showing end balance upti 3rd of may so that means im going to have request a shorter statement to cover 3 may to about 15th , so that it gets to me in the post by about 22nd before i fly out to islamabad. i hope this doesnt confuse the eco
MM

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Mon May 04, 2009 3:19 pm

2036789 wrote:but someone said it should be within the last 28 days and the one that comes in the post on the 10th of may will be showing end balance upti 3rd of may so that means im going to have request a shorter statement to cover 3 may to about 15th , so that it gets to me in the post by about 22nd before i fly out to islamabad. i hope this doesnt confuse the eco
As batleykhan says, it should be fine. My husband sponsored someone with the last bank statement being more than a month prior to the application, and it was fine. All the others were in order, and by looking at the date the statements are printed and sent out, they knew we couldn't possibly have attached the very latest one. So just go with what you've got, and stop worrying too much. It should be ok. :)

prettypolitical

Post by prettypolitical » Fri May 15, 2009 1:57 pm

If the place where you are submitting it is anthing like pretoria - who can not analyse simple banks statements, well good luck, lol!

No matter what you hand in good or bad they only see what they want they dont care about explanations, just make sure everything tallys up and is in order, one less thing for them to be funny about, hope all goes well.
???REUNITED???