ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance funds

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

peterkl81
Newly Registered

Maintenance funds

Post by peterkl81 » Sun May 03, 2009 9:35 pm

Hi everyone.One more question?
Can the main holder and dependent combine the bank statement to prove the maintenance funds if we gonna send the application at the same time? Mean if in both accounts all together there was a way over the limit but in one of them(the holder`s one) the amount was less than the one required by home office for just a couple of days time?

push
United Kingdom

Re: Maintenance funds

Post by push » Sun May 03, 2009 9:38 pm

peterkl81 wrote:Hi everyone.One more question?
Can the main holder and dependent combine the bank statement to prove the maintenance funds if we gonna send the application at the same time? Mean if in both accounts all together there was a way over the limit but in one of them(the holder`s one) the amount was less than the one required by home office for just a couple of days time?
Thats acceptable
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

peterkl81
Newly Registered

Post by peterkl81 » Sun May 03, 2009 10:00 pm

push_hsmp ----you are my Hero. Many thanks

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun May 03, 2009 10:20 pm

Hope the accounts meet the following conditions:
73. If the applicant wishes to rely on a joint account as evidence of available funds, he/she, the main applicant, or (for children) his/her other parent who is legally present in the United Kingdom, must be named on the account along with one or more other named individual(s).
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

peterkl81
Newly Registered

Post by peterkl81 » Sun May 03, 2009 10:54 pm

only one thing here - the account is not the joint one, but two current accounts (wife -as a main holder and husband -as dependant). Is it going to work? we are both working in the UK

arvind_bashyam
Newly Registered

Maintenance Funds

Post by arvind_bashyam » Tue May 05, 2009 1:26 pm

Hi Guys,

Im planning on sending my docs to extend my hsmp visa under the tier 1 scheme. I have some questions regarding the mainetance funds.

1) how do the home office calculate the 3 months prior to the date of application?

2) Im planning on sending my application on the 30th of may. I will be receiving my last bank statement on the 27th of may. What bank statements do I provide. Would it be 3 months running back from the 27th of may.

3) Also My statement cycle run from the 1st of every month till the 31st. I plan to show bank statements only from the 25th of feb till 25th of may. My balances have been below 800 pounds before the 15th of feb. Can I write a cover letter and ask the case worker to consider statements from the 25th of feb till 25th of may. Im not able to get exact statements. Can some one pls help.

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: Maintenance Funds

Post by yasa » Tue May 05, 2009 3:35 pm

arvind_bashyam wrote:Hi Guys,

Im planning on sending my docs to extend my hsmp visa under the tier 1 scheme. I have some questions regarding the mainetance funds.

1) how do the home office calculate the 3 months prior to the date of application?

2) Im planning on sending my application on the 30th of may. I will be receiving my last bank statement on the 27th of may. What bank statements do I provide. Would it be 3 months running back from the 27th of may.

3) Also My statement cycle run from the 1st of every month till the 31st. I plan to show bank statements only from the 25th of feb till 25th of may. My balances have been below 800 pounds before the 15th of feb. Can I write a cover letter and ask the case worker to consider statements from the 25th of feb till 25th of may. Im not able to get exact statements. Can some one pls help.
Yeah u can do it.... write it down in your cover letter and highlight it as well...
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================