ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

post submission of all documents: processing time period?

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jbshan
Newly Registered

post submission of all documents: processing time period?

Post by jbshan » Tue May 05, 2009 7:50 am

Dear All,
have applied for 176 visa under the category "chemist". My case officer was appointed and I had submitted all the documents required by them. How long does it generally take to process the application by DIAC? Am impatient and nervous...

shan :?

imsocute
Newly Registered

Re: post submission of all documents: processing time period

Post by imsocute » Tue May 19, 2009 10:01 pm

jbshan wrote:Dear All,
have applied for 176 visa under the category "chemist". My case officer was appointed and I had submitted all the documents required by them. How long does it generally take to process the application by DIAC? Am impatient and nervous...

shan :?
Hi Shan, remember me? I inquired from you before regarding NSW sponsorship. By the way, me together with my partner received sponsorship from Tasmania. We lodge our application 09 Apr 2009 and already have C.O. by 30 Apr 2009, they also requested some docs from us and gave us 28 days.
About your question, in due course I think your visa is on the way, since State Sponsored are priority. Hope to hear from you soon!

anildsouza
Newly Registered

processing time

Post by anildsouza » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:10 pm

We loged an electronic appliation for sublcass 175 on Jan 8 2008. We were allocated a case office on Feb 27 2009. The CO asked us the resubmit our medical , fbi clearence as well as bank statement. We submitted all of these documents by April 21. Our applciation was approved on July 14 2009. Our visa grant letter was issue on July 15. Sent our passport for visa eveidence and got it stamped on July 21 2009

mohammed241615
Newly Registered

Re: processing time

Post by mohammed241615 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:16 am

anildsouza wrote:We loged an electronic appliation for sublcass 175 on Jan 8 2008. We were allocated a case office on Feb 27 2009. The CO asked us the resubmit our medical , fbi clearence as well as bank statement. We submitted all of these documents by April 21. Our applciation was approved on July 14 2009. Our visa grant letter was issue on July 15. Sent our passport for visa eveidence and got it stamped on July 21 2009
Hi anidsouza

Great news that you got the Australia PR . Congratulation dear

mohammed rizwan

anildsouza
Newly Registered

time period

Post by anildsouza » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:17 pm

Thank oyu. It was a fustrating wait especially when I had to redo all the PCC and medical etc. But I guess it was worht the while. You time too will come rizwan so have faith in God and let time take its course

mohammed241615
Newly Registered

Re: time period

Post by mohammed241615 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:44 pm

anildsouza wrote:Thank oyu. It was a fustrating wait especially when I had to redo all the PCC and medical etc. But I guess it was worht the while. You time too will come rizwan so have faith in God and let time take its course
Hi Anildouza,

Thanks Alot .

I want to apply for PCC for India, UK and Saudi Arabia Countries . Right now im living in canada on temporary worker visa. So what is the procedure for applying the PCC here .

Still im waiting for the CO to be assigned .

Regards
mohammed

anildsouza
Newly Registered

regarding PCC

Post by anildsouza » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:22 pm

For getting your PCC from Canada for Saudi , India and Canada.

Saudi - Approach the embassy of Saudi in canada

India - Download the form from the internet from tjhe Indian comsulate site of canada and send the form along iwth the necessary documents and fees. It should take not more tha 3 months to get back your passprt

Canada : You will need City , state police clearence