ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Succesful ILR one day premium service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

abroruzb
Newly Registered

Succesful ILR one day premium service

Post by abroruzb » Sun May 03, 2009 11:27 pm

Hi to all members,

I have received my ILR stamp 28/04/2009
One day premium service for me and my dependants ( my wife and my son). I used a representative.

My history:
came student master degree 28/10/2000
work permit 20/01/2004
change of employement 28/04/2007
Time out of country in last 5 years 165 days
One conviction - 2006/12 driving without insurance and give fine and penalised 6 points of driving license

My application was for 5 years WP holder

MY DOCUMENTS:

1. Two passports - Old passport has my old student visas and one old work permit stamp. New passport has old work permit visa stamp transferred and the latest work permits sticker.
2. My Pay slips: I have pay slips for the whole the last two years from my current employer. I have one P60 from my current employer.
3. Bank statements. I can produce bank statements for the last 12 months showing my wages going in.
4. Letter from employer: I have a letter confirming that I am employed full time.
5. Life in UK Test Pass,
6. photographs
7. police registration.

FROM MY OLD EMPLOEYER:
1. Letter confirimng I worked for them
2. my old work permit

Letter DATED May 2007 from previous employer written just before I left the company confirming my three years of employment with them

My Wife :

1. Passport
2. Marriage certificate
3. Two photographs
4. Life in UK test,
5. Police certificate

My Son (1.5 years old)
1. Birth certificate
2. Two Photos

I used this forum a lot for information and it was very usefull I felt obliged to put my success story down.
All the best and good luck with immigration. Very tedeius and emotionally consuming process. I hated the fact that i was restricted for such a long tim on movements.
Feel free now

senthil78
Member of Standing

Re: Succesful ILR one day premium service

Post by senthil78 » Mon May 04, 2009 8:50 pm

abroruzb wrote:Hi to all members,

One day premium service for me and my dependants ( my wife and my son). I used a representative.

My history:
came student master degree 28/10/2000
work permit 20/01/2004
change of employement 28/04/2007
Time out of country in last 5 years 165 days
One conviction - 2006/12 driving without insurance and give fine and penalised 6 points of driving license

My application was for 5 years WP holder

MY DOCUMENTS:

1. Two passports - Old passport has my old student visas and one old work permit stamp. New passport has old work permit visa stamp transferred and the latest work permits sticker.
2. My Pay slips: I have pay slips for the whole the last two years from my current employer. I have one P60 from my current employer.
3. Bank statements. I can produce bank statements for the last 12 months showing my wages going in.
4. Letter from employer: I have a letter confirming that I am employed full time.
5. Life in UK Test Pass,
6. photographs
7. police registration.

FROM MY OLD EMPLOEYER:
1. Letter confirimng I worked for them
2. my old work permit

Letter DATED May 2007 from previous employer written just before I left the company confirming my three years of employment with them

My Wife :

1. Passport
2. Marriage certificate
3. Two photographs
4. Life in UK test,
5. Police certificate

My Son (1.5 years old)
1. Birth certificate
2. Two Photos

I used this forum a lot for information and it was very usefull I felt obliged to put my success story down.
All the best and good luck with immigration. Very tedeius and emotionally consuming process. I hated the fact that i was restricted for such a long tim on movements.
Feel free now
Hi abroruzb,
Congratulation. Why did you use representative? Is your case not straight forward? Did you have any visa gap?

Thanks

justice_will_reign
Member of Standing

Post by justice_will_reign » Tue May 05, 2009 11:23 am

abroruzb wrote:Hi to all members,

Congratulations....Must your wife do the Life in the UK Test as well as a dependant?

nikip
Newly Registered

Post by nikip » Tue May 05, 2009 11:31 am

Congrats and thank you for sharing your experience.

magsi23
Member of Standing

Post by magsi23 » Tue May 05, 2009 12:11 pm

Congratulations
Magsi

decentguy_uk

Post by decentguy_uk » Tue May 05, 2009 1:37 pm

Is police registration a must?

I am applying in couple of months so let me know if its mandatory

abroruzb
Newly Registered

Re: reply to All

Post by abroruzb » Tue May 05, 2009 6:07 pm

Dear members, thank you for congratulating me and sharing my joy
As per your questions:

Hello senthil78 ------ i just felt more secure when i used the representative, it was a straight forward case that's why i guess the representative came back in one day with positive outcome. I used premuim service. I did not have any visa gaps at all. Student visa switched to WP and then switched to another WP no gaps between any visas.

Dear justice_will_reign
Your spouse has to have LIFE IN UK pass letter as well as you are. Otherwire she wont get ILR. We were both granted ILR. If she would not pass it she would be given another 2 years dependant visa, luckly she passed it.

Dear decentguy_uk
Police certificate is a must (as i was told by my lawer. my wife forgot to register when she changed her visa from student to my dependent two years ago and LAWERS expresssed great concern and said that previously the applicants were asked why they did not register and it was an issue. So she went to police and registered before we applied.

Many thanks again for sharing my Joy and good luck to the rest ILR applicants. I know how stressfull and nevouse it was waiting for outcome.

smiles345
Member of Standing

Post by smiles345 » Tue May 05, 2009 9:13 pm

aproruzb - how much you paid for the representative. also would you please tell me where we can register with the police?

abroruzb
Newly Registered

Post by abroruzb » Wed May 06, 2009 7:06 am

Hi
I paid extra 600 pounds to use the representative any immigration lawer will do that i suppose but used WP-UK company.
Ou police registry office is located in town centre Police station (not sure baout yours). There is registration of Foreign Nationals office and it cost me before 35 pounds may be changed now.
I am not from EU and I am not from Commonwealth i am from Uzbekistan

jazzmann
Newly Registered

Post by jazzmann » Wed May 06, 2009 9:40 am

Can you please confirm if any of your visa stamp mentions the requirement of registering with the police. Could you also share your nationality please

[quote="abroruzb"]Hi
I paid extra 600 pounds to use the representative any immigration lawer will do that i suppose but used WP-UK company.
Ou police registry office is located in town centre Police station (not sure baout yours). There is registration of Foreign Nationals office and it cost me before 35 pounds may be changed now.
I am not from EU and I am not from Commonwealth i am from Uzbekistan[/quote]

jazzmann
Newly Registered

Post by jazzmann » Wed May 06, 2009 9:42 am

Can you please confirm if any of your visa stamp mentions the requirement of registering with the police. Could you also share your nationality please

[quote="abroruzb"]Hi
I am not from EU and I am not from Commonwealth i am from Uzbekistan[/quote]

jazzmann
Newly Registered

Post by jazzmann » Wed May 06, 2009 9:44 am

abroruzb wrote:Hi
I am not from EU and I am not from Commonwealth i am from Uzbekistan

abroruzb
Newly Registered

Post by abroruzb » Wed May 06, 2009 3:38 pm

[quote="jazzmann"]Can you please confirm if any of your visa stamp mentions the requirement of registering with the police. Could you also share your nationality please

My nationality is Uzbekistan and i was required to register with the police any changes in my visas before. Whenever i submite the applications i was expected to submit it with police registraions