ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MAINTENANCE FUND TIER1 (URGENT PLS)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

applicant2009
Newly Registered

MAINTENANCE FUND TIER1 (URGENT PLS)

Post by applicant2009 » Tue May 05, 2009 11:50 pm

I am sorry if i am asking a question that has been dealt with on this forum before.

I just want to make an enquiry as regards the documents that are require by the BIA for proof of maintenance fund.

I already have my 3 months saving accounts with me but i was told that i still need a letter from the bank.

The 3 month statement account is on the bank letter head - the normal type that is sent to a bank customer through the home address.

Please help, am confuse, my visa will be expiring on the 27th of the month so that i can quickly contact my bank for the letter before posting my application form to BIA.

THENDIST

Post by THENDIST » Wed May 06, 2009 12:58 am

3 months statement should do if it shows the required funds at all times and within one month of applying - no harm in sending a bank letter as well.