ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa rejected...Urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Visa_Novice

Visa rejected...Urgent

Post by Visa_Novice » Wed May 06, 2009 11:45 am

Hi,
My friends's tie-1 visa has been rejected since his salary and payslip for 3 months is not matching. He has written the reason in the cover letter but even without verification with the company, HO has rejected his visa.
1) Does he has any chance of appeal and getting visa as his docs were correct but HO could not call my company and verified? HO has not given him right to appeal
2) I also have the same problem for 3 months. I asked my employer to issue me a letter but they are not ready to issue me the letter however they are ready to reply back to HO if HO contacts them. What shall I do now. I am planning to send urgent fax and a post with all the emails and emails which clarifies that why there is the discrepancy in Payslip and the amount that has been deposited in the bank. I will also write that employer is not ready to issue me the letter but ready to cooperate with Ho.Is this fine or shall I do something else? Can I send supporting docs now ?
Thanks

supercreature

Post by supercreature » Wed May 06, 2009 12:49 pm

First of all what do you mean by salary different from salary slip? is it more or is it less amount you are getting from what company is delaring on paper? isnt this tax cheating?

if It is just a mistake, how can company refuse not to give you a letter for their mistake?

Visa_Novice

Post by Visa_Novice » Wed May 06, 2009 1:40 pm

supercreature wrote:First of all what do you mean by salary different from salary slip? is it more or is it less amount you are getting from what company is delaring on paper? isnt this tax cheating?

if It is just a mistake, how can company refuse not to give you a letter for their mistake?
It is not tax cheating. It is something like they have made a mistake in one month so they have corrected in another month. So total amount deposited for these three of the months matches up with total net pay displayed in salary slip for these three months.
My employer is not doing any tax cheating but HO did not call them.
I am in a similar fix and not getting any letter from my employer so I am sending supporting document like my promotion letter and email communication to HO with a cover letter explaining everything. I am also writing that my employer is not issuing me any letter but you can verify all these details by calling to my employer. Is this fine to send supporting docs ?

supercreature

Post by supercreature » Wed May 06, 2009 6:08 pm

I believe you should not worry as the grand total over 3 months is ok for you. Just clarify the mistake in a cover letter or on your application.

Visa_Novice

Post by Visa_Novice » Wed May 06, 2009 7:54 pm

I will explain my case in detail (Though I have done the same in past but I would like to create a new thread in present context). Please reply to me and guide me.
My Story:
I have two set of discrepancies in my salary and payslip.
1) April 08 and May08: I have two payslips but salary has been paid together for both of the months in the month of May 08. Total net pay for both of the months matches with the amount deposited in the bank. (Mismatch is because of my new assignment and late opening of bank account).
2) July 08, Aug 08, Sep 08: Net pay in salary slip differs with the amount deposited in the bank month wise while the total of the net pay in these three pay slip and total of amount deposited in bank for these three months matches penny by penny. (mismatch is because of my promotion and my wife joining me in UK making me eligible for spouse allowance )

Now today I had a talk with customer care executive on phone and they have advised me to send additional documents to Shefilled office along with sending a fax on 01142072536.
I have send the following documents to HO:
1) My promotion letter (Showing increment in Indian salary not in UK)
2) Email communication with client on salary discrepancy of Aug and Sep month salary
3) Cover letter explaining everything in detail. I have written that " my employer did not issue me letter to support my payslip and bank statement since they do not appreciate any employee switching visa category. However if you want to verify these details with my employer then they will certainly verify these details" .

Could any experience member look in my case and advice me that what else I could do ?
Thanks

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Wed May 06, 2009 10:34 pm

supercreature wrote:I believe you should not worry as the grand total over 3 months is ok for you. Just clarify the mistake in a cover letter or on your application.
Its not the grand total that matters. The amounts as credited to the Bank account must match with corresponding salary slip unless sufficiently explained and supported by adequate evidence.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

B+
Newly Registered

Post by B+ » Thu May 07, 2009 4:20 am

Visa_Novice wrote:I will explain my case in detail (Though I have done the same in past but I would like to create a new thread in present context). Please reply to me and guide me.
My Story:
I have two set of discrepancies in my salary and payslip.
1) April 08 and May08: I have two payslips but salary has been paid together for both of the months in the month of May 08. Total net pay for both of the months matches with the amount deposited in the bank. (Mismatch is because of my new assignment and late opening of bank account).
2) July 08, Aug 08, Sep 08: Net pay in salary slip differs with the amount deposited in the bank month wise while the total of the net pay in these three pay slip and total of amount deposited in bank for these three months matches penny by penny. (mismatch is because of my promotion and my wife joining me in UK making me eligible for spouse allowance )

Now today I had a talk with customer care executive on phone and they have advised me to send additional documents to Shefilled office along with sending a fax on 01142072536.
I have send the following documents to HO:
1) My promotion letter (Showing increment in Indian salary not in UK)
2) Email communication with client on salary discrepancy of Aug and Sep month salary
3) Cover letter explaining everything in detail. I have written that " my employer did not issue me letter to support my payslip and bank statement since they do not appreciate any employee switching visa category. However if you want to verify these details with my employer then they will certainly verify these details" .

Could any experience member look in my case and advice me that what else I could do ?
Thanks

Hi Visa_Novice,
Jus a suggestion - I think u should explain the discrepancies 1) and 2) in the cover letter, in the form of a TABLE and clearly explain the totals with the table, so that HO understands it easily.
Its jus a matter of how u put that across.

Cheers,
B+