ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 PSW Transitional Arrangements(IGS->PSW) waiting???

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

TireOne
Newly Registered

Tier-1 PSW Transitional Arrangements(IGS->PSW) waiting???

Post by TireOne » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:51 pm

hi every one;

One of my friend have submitted an application under Tier-1 PSW Transnational arrangements (IGS->PSW) extension on 16th march 2009 which was delivered on 17th March 2009;

Till date he have not got any kind of (Acknowledgement ) letter from HOME OFFICE and the second thing that yet their is no payment has been taken from his account;

He has called Home Office and asked about his application but Home Office said he have to wait for 6 week to get any results; and told him to confirm delivery status from royal mail; Where royal mail confirms that they deliver it on a right place...

He is very much worried about his application;

any suggestions???

cheerz
Last edited by TireOne on Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

trahar2003
Newly Registered

Post by trahar2003 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:11 pm

i would advice he gets the tracking nos from royal mail online and keep ring home office because they are funny pple answering the pone saying different things believe me ,get a confirmation from royal mail of delivery and write official letter with the confirmation and signed of officer that signed for it

TireOne
Newly Registered

Post by TireOne » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:25 pm

Thanks for reply; well he had called home office several times but all the time he got a same reply that he have to wait for 6 weeks because minimum processing time is 6 weeks; Now the thing which is a worry for him is that he have not got any kind of letter from home office;
where as royal mail said they had delivered on a same place;

DO he count royal mail delivery confirmation as an acknowlwdgement or should he have to do something to get to HomeOffice and ask them about his application;;

any suggestions plz???

TireOne
Newly Registered

Post by TireOne » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:35 pm

trahar2003 wrote:i would advice he gets the tracking nos from royal mail online and keep ring home office because they are funny pple answering the pone saying different things believe me ,get a confirmation from royal mail of delivery and write official letter with the confirmation and signed of officer that signed for it
on what address should he have to post it?

HareKrishna
Newly Registered

HO DELAYING IN SENDING ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER..........!!

Post by HareKrishna » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:45 pm

Dear friend,
I had submitted my application on 27th of march for IGS extension,HO deducted their fees on 3rd of April. BUT I havn't receives any acknowledgement letter from HO. This put me in big stress,because my employer asking me letter from Ho to continue my job.
Any suggestion from members of forum...how to tackle with Ho now..to save my job...??
Does anyone face such delay to receives letter from HO...please share here.

thanks in advance......!

TireOne
Newly Registered

Re: HO DELAYING IN SENDING ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER..........!

Post by TireOne » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:29 pm

HareKrishna wrote:Dear friend,
I had submitted my application on 27th of march for IGS extension,HO deducted their fees on 3rd of April. BUT I havn't receives any acknowledgement letter from HO. This put me in big stress,because my employer asking me letter from Ho to continue my job.
Any suggestion from members of forum...how to tackle with Ho now..to save my job...??

thanks in advance......!
thanks for reply;

my friend called HO today to confirm where is his application. in reply HO representative said that he have to wait for 6 week HO cannot give him any details of his application unless 6 weeks passed and also they said that HO cannot even check with royal mail delivery reference; and till today he have not got any payment into his account ... neither any acknowledgement letter;

now my friend is really very confused about his application and he is very much worried about his application;

he have posted his application on the following address

UK Border Agency
Tier-1
P O Box 496
Durham
DH99 1WQ

is it a right address??

he told me that he have wrote two cover letters where he mention the address given below but he posted his application on above address and the letters was in an application pack;;

UK Border Agency
Lunar House,
40 Wellesley Road,
Croydon, Surrey
CR9 2BY

can any body please give any advice about this matter...and what he have to do now;

thanks...

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: HO DELAYING IN SENDING ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER..........!

Post by yasa » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:42 pm

TireOne wrote:
HareKrishna wrote:Dear friend,

thanks in advance......!
thanks for reply;

my friend called HO today to confirm where is his application. in reply HO representative said that he have to wait for 6 week HO cannot give him any details of his application unless 6 weeks passed and also they said that HO cannot even check with royal mail delivery reference; and till today he have not got any payment into his account ... neither any acknowledgement letter;

now my friend is really very confused about his application and he is very much worried about his application;

he have posted his application on the following address

UK Border Agency
Tier-1
P O Box 496
Durham
DH99 1WQ

is it a right address??

he told me that he have wrote two cover letters where he mention the address given below but he posted his application on above address and the letters was in an application pack;;

UK Border Agency
Lunar House,
40 Wellesley Road,
Croydon, Surrey
CR9 2BY

can any body please give any advice about this matter...and what he have to do now;

thanks...
The first adress is fine.....

HareKrishna
Newly Registered

Post by HareKrishna » Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:02 pm

Hello Yasa sir,
Any suggestion for me...regarding my queries...which i had posted above.
My employer givin me pressure now...! wat can i do..??

thank u

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:32 pm

HareKrishna wrote:Hello Yasa sir,
Any suggestion for me...regarding my queries...which i had posted above.
My employer givin me pressure now...! wat can i do..??

thank u
call home office give them your tracking number or confirmation number from royal mail and then ask them to send u a confirmation letter. As long as u got the confirmation letter u can always give it to your employer and legally he can't stop u working...

hope this helps..

TireOne
Newly Registered

Post by TireOne » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:09 pm

no payment or acknowledgement till today; my friend is very upset and he just stuck in a situation where her dont know what to do;;;;

can any one give any advice ;; thanks

pure_soul

Post by pure_soul » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:57 pm

Its vey easy. Tell ur friend to go to her main bank branch. Ask them if Home Office has tried to take any payment from her account. If any payment has been declined or it is under process. The bank will tell u in minutes whether ur HO has even tried to take money or not.

Hope this will solve ur problem.If not then we ll sort it out some other way.
Cheers

TireOne
Newly Registered

Post by TireOne » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:53 pm

pure_soul wrote:Its vey easy. Tell ur friend to go to her main bank branch. Ask them if Home Office has tried to take any payment from her account. If any payment has been declined or it is under process. The bank will tell u in minutes whether ur HO has even tried to take money or not.

Cheers
thanks for reply sir;

yes my friend had confirmed from his bank and they had said the same thing that their is no payment like 400 came onto his account till date; also there is no payment which is under processing;

now i suggested to my friend to send a letter by fax or by post to home office in coming week and mention all situation and trouble and wait for their response;

is there any thing else which is batter for him???

please advice;

Thanks

pure_soul

Post by pure_soul » Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:05 pm

TireOne wrote: please advice;
My understanding is that your post has been misplaced by Home office. (Since u r saying Royal mail has confirmed they delivered it to right address.)

Now first of all try to get a written confirmation from Royal mail that they have delivered the post to correct address. The letter should mention date, time, address and name of the person who delivered post and person who signed for the delivery.

Now if u didnot get any reply from Home office until 28th of April. Then u can lodge a complaint through email/post/fax/call. Yes I know what u r thinking. It is going to be a mission from here onwards until they find ur post.

Sorry

TireOne
Newly Registered

Post by TireOne » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:44 pm

pure_soul wrote:
TireOne wrote: please advice;
My understanding is that your post has been misplaced by Home office. (Since u r saying Royal mail has confirmed they delivered it to right address.)

Now first of all try to get a written confirmation from Royal mail that they have delivered the post to correct address. The letter should mention date, time, address and name of the person who delivered post and person who signed for the delivery.

Now if u didnot get any reply from Home office until 28th of April. Then u can lodge a complaint through email/post/fax/call. Yes I know what u r thinking. It is going to be a mission from here onwards until they find ur post.

Sorry
thanks for advise

can you please tell me where should i have to tell my friend to make a complaint? after 28th of april;

any specific address or organization;;???

thanks again for your reply sir;

pure_soul

Post by pure_soul » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:56 pm

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/conta ... complaint/

Please don't call me SIR.
Good luck
Cheers

HareKrishna
Newly Registered

any Confirmation.. from HO...

Post by HareKrishna » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:45 pm

pure_soul wrote:Its vey easy. Tell ur friend to go to her main bank branch. Ask them if Home Office has tried to take any payment from her account. If any payment has been declined or it is under process. The bank will tell u in minutes whether ur HO has even tried to take money or not.

Cheers
HI...tier1,
Have your friend receives any confirmation from HO??
I am in same situation as well....so would you please update your situation now..!

thanking for your anticipation..

TireOne
Newly Registered

Re: any Confirmation.. from HO...

Post by TireOne » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:06 pm

HI...tier1,
Have your friend receives any confirmation from HO??
I am in same situation as well....so would you please update your situation now..!

thanking for your anticipation..

no my friend have not got any information from HO till date and not even he got any payment into his account?

can i ask you on what date did u apply for???

do u receive any payment from HO??

any update

thanks

TireOne
Newly Registered

Post by TireOne » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:23 pm

no response untill today

tear1
Newly Registered

Re: Tier-1 PSW Transitional Arrangements(IGS->PSW) waitin

Post by tear1 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:21 pm

Hi
I am in the same boat

Documents sent on 27th March

Fees deducted 31st march

No referrence no nothing till date 27/04/09

I think its because of load of appllications due to new rule

TireOne
Newly Registered

Re: Tier-1 PSW Transitional Arrangements(IGS->PSW) waitin

Post by TireOne » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:14 am

tear1 wrote:Hi
I am in the same boat

Documents sent on 27th March

Fees deducted 31st march

No referrence no nothing till date 27/04/09

I think its because of load of appllications due to new rule
you are lucky that your fees has be deducted...

in this case you dont need to be worried about it. because your case will be in process and you can get a feedback from HO very soon; as HO stated it will take 6 week to process an application;

but as i stated earlier my friend's have different situation...his fee is not yet take..and nither any acknowledgement letter...

he is planning to make a complaint in next week about this all. because this thing is giving him a big headac and he too much stressed and worried because he had sent his passport and dont even knew where is it at this hour;
:?: :shock:

HareKrishna
Newly Registered

wat to do..??

Post by HareKrishna » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:23 pm

Dear friends,
I had submitted my IGS-Psw application on 27-03-09.
Payment taken from Ho at 3rd april.
No any acknowledgement letter till today. I am havin pressure from my workplace becoz' of not having confirmation from HO.
still...waiting....! I guess i need to wait few more weeks to make 6 week & HO only can respond any queries regarding my application.
No-one know the answer of this complexity situation...I belief God is testing us...! Hope n' wish for best to all...!!

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: wat to do..??

Post by yasa » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:37 pm

HareKrishna wrote:Dear friends,
I had submitted my IGS-Psw application on 27-03-09.
Payment taken from Ho at 3rd april.
No any acknowledgement letter till today. I am havin pressure from my workplace becoz' of not having confirmation from HO.
still...waiting....! I guess i need to wait few more weeks to make 6 week & HO only can respond any queries regarding my application.
No-one know the answer of this complexity situation...I belief God is testing us...! Hope n' wish for best to all...!!
Hope for the best mate,..
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

TireOne
Newly Registered

Post by TireOne » Wed May 06, 2009 11:29 pm

hi all;

UPDATE

my friend called HO yesterday; in reply HO representative checked their records and accept that HO receive his file but representative said they even dont knew why its not yet updated...mean HO did not take any payment; now HO representative have taken all the details of my friend and told him that they are gonna investigate it and also they said they will contact my friend and my friend dont have to contact HO now;

its sounds ok. but does any body been told by HO and was contacted later;

plz share experiance

thanks