ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entry clearance refusal on grounds 245(C) maintainance groun

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:10 pm

getbharath wrote:My representative says his scanner is broken.

Can you please advice me in filling the AR review form or please send me the form.

Bharath.
He seems to be taking you for a ride. I have not seen the AR form ever so unfortunately can't help you on this.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

getbharath

Post by getbharath » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:04 pm

I have one form with me. I don't know how I can upload here. If you can suggest me to attach.....I can share it here.

I need your quick help PUSH_HSMP, so that I can atleast fax it to the BHC by tomorrow.

Best Regards,
Bharath[/img][/list]

getbharath

Post by getbharath » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:03 am

Hello Push_hsmp,

I need your feedback now. A mistake has happened from my end.
My representative had sent the AR forms to the BHC and they confirmed the same on monday i.e.., 20th april 2009 that they received the appendix on behalf of me on 17th april at 2:37 PM. But I was intimated about the same little later.

Meanwhile I sent the forms to the BHC depicting the entire scenario. I sent all the forms and in my covering letter also told them that Incase if they receive
the forms from my representative they can discard my forms.

Now would that be a problem? Any chance they will cancel the request for AR review.
I read in one of the sites that incase two people send the forms they would cancel the request for review.

Please provide me your valuable feedback. If required I will post you my covering letter .

Awaits your comments. Look forward to your quick response which would of gr8 help!

Bharath.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:49 pm

getbharath wrote:Hello Push_hsmp,

I need your feedback now. A mistake has happened from my end.
My representative had sent the AR forms to the BHC and they confirmed the same on monday i.e.., 20th april 2009 that they received the appendix on behalf of me on 17th april at 2:37 PM. But I was intimated about the same little later.

Meanwhile I sent the forms to the BHC depicting the entire scenario. I sent all the forms and in my covering letter also told them that Incase if they receive
the forms from my representative they can discard my forms.

Now would that be a problem? Any chance they will cancel the request for AR review.
I read in one of the sites that incase two people send the forms they would cancel the request for review.

Please provide me your valuable feedback. If required I will post you my covering letter .

Awaits your comments. Look forward to your quick response which would of gr8 help!

Bharath.
Well I have not come across such a case in the past so can not comment anything with certainty. However, they should not (and I think can not) cancel the AR because:
(1) You have clearly mentioned that in case they receive duplicate AR form they should discard one of these
(2) You were informed by BHC some time back that they did not recive the appendix to the AR form, which essentially prompted you to send the forms from your end -"The BHC called me over my mobile last thursday and told me that they received only my letter not any appendix forms from my consultant. "

Do not be overly worried about it. You might want to speak to them and clarify. I guess you have spoken to them in the past as well and thus have their contact details.
regards,
push

getbharath

Post by getbharath » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:28 pm

Hi Push_hsmp,

I got the reply from the BHC (mail). Just wanted to update you with the status , so that it would of some help to reply few members like me on time line of AR.

"Dear Mr. Bharath Kumar Reddy Penaki

Thank you for your email. Please be informed that we are in receipt of your AR form. This has also been informed to Mr.Fysh when he called to confirm the same.

We would also like to inform you that there is a huge backlog on ARs. Applications made in January 09 are currently being reviewed. You would be notified once the decision is made on your application.
We apologise for the delay in decisions on AR.

Regards
PBS Team
apr
-----Original "

Bharath.

getbharath

Post by getbharath » Wed May 06, 2009 7:17 am

Hello Push_hsmp,

Good morning! I hope you are in pink of health and doing great!
Its been a while having the AR's forms been sent to the BHC and i have posted you their response earlier.

After working for almost 4 years , now I am alset to look for a change in job. Would there be any problem with the BHC if I change my employer now? Your assisstance would be of great support!

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Bharath.

Sudheer26
Newly Registered

Urjent..facing very much similar poblem with my bank statmts

Post by Sudheer26 » Thu May 07, 2009 1:32 pm

Hi Bharath,

Hope u r from bangalore.I am also from bglore and facing similar problem with my tier1 visa.my visa got refused as i submitted my bank statements on A4 paper with stamp and signature.I received it by hand from deutsche bank.

So i am planning to apply for admin revie , as i cant reapply bcoz i dont have PG qualification.

Could you please call me on my number 9379662849 or else please give ur contact number , so that i will call you..

awaitng earlierst reply.

getbharath

Post by getbharath » Thu May 14, 2009 10:19 pm

Hello Push_hsmp & senior member,

I am done with my AR approach at the BHC,Chennai. So far haven;t heard from them :-(
Though aware of my case, inbrief I was rejected for HSMP Tier 1 since my maintenance fund statement was an internet download . But it was an internet statement from the ING Branch office , bangalore well attested with the stamp and signature of the official.

Hence I had send AR form along with a covering letter giving my bank manager contact details (Mail ID, Office Phone number-direct etc...) .

From the guidelines regrads Administrative Review :(stated below)
"Administrative Review Request Notice

PBS Administrative Review Request Notice guidance notes

You must complete this in full and send it directly to the address stated on the Request Notice.

You must not send any additional documents such as passport/travel document or supporting documents with the Administrative Review Request Notice. If the refusal is subsequently overturned, you will be asked to send in your passport/travel document. You may request only one Administrative Review per refusal decision. Any further review requests for the same refusal decision will not be accepted and will be returned to you. "

I assumed that we are not supposed to send any additional supporting documents, hence did not attach any letter from the bank.

But you people in one of the threads "http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=39082 SUBJECT:
Administrative Review chances of success....Help pls" say that one can send a letter from the bank.

Can you please let me know whether what I have done is sufficient or should I also have sent a letter from the bank.

Please judge my chances of admin review success with the what I have done

Best Regards,
Bharath

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Thu May 14, 2009 10:27 pm

getbharath wrote:Hello Push_hsmp & senior member,

I am done with my AR approach at the BHC,Chennai. So far haven;t heard from them :-(
Though aware of my case, inbrief I was rejected for HSMP Tier 1 since my maintenance fund statement was an internet download . But it was an internet statement from the ING Branch office , bangalore well attested with the stamp and signature of the official.

Hence I had send AR form along with a covering letter giving my bank manager contact details (Mail ID, Office Phone number-direct etc...) .

From the guidelines regrads Administrative Review :(stated below)
"Administrative Review Request Notice

PBS Administrative Review Request Notice guidance notes

You must complete this in full and send it directly to the address stated on the Request Notice.

You must not send any additional documents such as passport/travel document or supporting documents with the Administrative Review Request Notice. If the refusal is subsequently overturned, you will be asked to send in your passport/travel document. You may request only one Administrative Review per refusal decision. Any further review requests for the same refusal decision will not be accepted and will be returned to you. "

I assumed that we are not supposed to send any additional supporting documents, hence did not attach any letter from the bank.

But you people in one of the threads "http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=39082 SUBJECT:
Administrative Review chances of success....Help pls" say that one can send a letter from the bank.

Can you please let me know whether what I have done is sufficient or should I also have sent a letter from the bank.

Please judge my chances of admin review success with the what I have done

Best Regards,
Bharath
It is perfectly fine to send supporting documents which clear confusion over the evidence already provided. It is difficult to opine what view would the case worker will take on your case (as there is some element of subjectivity). Ideally you should not have got rejection in the first place.
regards,
push

getbharath

Post by getbharath » Thu May 14, 2009 10:40 pm

So you mean to say a bank letter would've been better even in my case? Please let me know your opinion. Are there any chances that I can send it now. I applied for the AR on 17th April 2009.

What is the element of subjectivity that you meant in my case.

Awaits feedback / comments!

Best Regards,
Bharath

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Thu May 14, 2009 10:50 pm

getbharath wrote:So you mean to say a bank letter would've been better even in my case? Please let me know your opinion. Are there any chances that I can send it now. I applied for the AR on 17th April 2009.

What is the element of subjectivity that you meant in my case.

Awaits feedback / comments!

Best Regards,
Bharath
I guess I saw your cover letter and it pretty much covered the points. You may still wish to send the letter from the Bank.
Element of subjectivity - The process is slightly subjective in the sense t hat for same set of documents two caseworker can have a different opinion - more so, while making a mistake.
regards,
push

getbharath

Post by getbharath » Fri May 29, 2009 6:24 pm

Hello members,

I applied for admin review on april 17th and got confirmation as well from the BHC, chenai that they received the admin review appendix.

But till date I have not heard any sort of response from them.
please let me know the current pace of process.

Best Regards,
Bharath.

getbharath

Post by getbharath » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:14 pm

Can some one please tell me as to how would we be intimated by the BHC about their decision on admin review?

I applied on April 17th and till now no response at all.

Please let me know your feedback.

Bharath

getbharath

Post by getbharath » Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:15 pm

Hello,

Can one please update me on this situation.

Bharath.

getbharath

Post by getbharath » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:40 am

Hello everyone,

Fortunately I got the line to BHC, chennai today. when I spoke to them , the lady just checked the status with my passport number and replied me the same story like we have received your forms bla bla.....

I asked her again "when can i expect the decision?" may be atleast next month. She replied they cannot assure on the time line and confirmed me that it would take more time as there is huge stack of backlogs.

I am very much irritated with them. They've published in the policy saying it would not take more than 28 working days. But my case I find it going beyond 3 months tenure :-(((((

Bharath.

sarvesh1119
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Refusal

Post by sarvesh1119 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:51 pm

Hi Push_HSMP,

I sincerely need some advice from you in my case.

I was refused the Tier 1 visa on March 4th 2009, for not been able to produce a bank support letter for my HSBC UK bank account from India.

I was also asked to submit an admin review form along with the refusal which I did on March 27th.

After doing that my company applied for a business visa for my work related travel in May, which was subsequently refused for 2 reasons
1. I had marked the field " If you have been refused on entry clearance previously" as a No, because I was under the impression that a refusal is a valid refusal, only after my documents have been returned back to me, which were subsequently not.
2. For marking a No in that field, the ECO has branded the application under false documentation and has also mentioned that any visa application for the next 10 years would be automatically refused unless a concession applies.

He has also mentioned a clause of potential immigration & refused my business visa.

Concerns:
1. Will the Business Visa clause affect my Tier 1 refusal & stamping process?
2. I have also gone through the UK border agency website, it mentions that if the applicant clears Entry Clearance, Stamping will still be refused if the applicant has a back ground of false documentation.

Require your help in this matter.

Requesting you to please assist.

Regards,
Sarvesh

push
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Refusal

Post by push » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:36 pm

sarvesh1119 wrote:Hi Push_HSMP,

I sincerely need some advice from you in my case.

I was refused the Tier 1 visa on March 4th 2009, for not been able to produce a bank support letter for my HSBC UK bank account from India.

I was also asked to submit an admin review form along with the refusal which I did on March 27th.

After doing that my company applied for a business visa for my work related travel in May, which was subsequently refused for 2 reasons
1. I had marked the field " If you have been refused on entry clearance previously" as a No, because I was under the impression that a refusal is a valid refusal, only after my documents have been returned back to me, which were subsequently not.
2. For marking a No in that field, the ECO has branded the application under false documentation and has also mentioned that any visa application for the next 10 years would be automatically refused unless a concession applies.

He has also mentioned a clause of potential immigration & refused my business visa.

Concerns:
1. Will the Business Visa clause affect my Tier 1 refusal & stamping process?
2. I have also gone through the UK border agency website, it mentions that if the applicant clears Entry Clearance, Stamping will still be refused if the applicant has a back ground of false documentation.

Require your help in this matter.

Requesting you to please assist.

Regards,
Sarvesh
replied to your PM
regards,
push

getbharath

Post by getbharath » Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:09 pm

It been exaclty 2 months now since I applied for an admin review. No reply yet from the BHC. The wait seems to be seemless :-((
Anyone else sailing on the same boat?

Bharath

getbharath

Post by getbharath » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:24 am

Hello,

I have received a positive reply from the ECM , BHDC chennai. They have overturned the decision. I got to submit the passport now at the VFS bangalore.

How long will the stamping take? COuld some one please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Bharath

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:24 pm

getbharath wrote:Hello,

I have received a positive reply from the ECM , BHDC chennai. They have overturned the decision. I got to submit the passport now at the VFS bangalore.

How long will the stamping take? COuld some one please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Bharath
Ideally should not take more than a week I believe. Others with similar experience might want to add something here
regards,
push

getbharath

Post by getbharath » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:28 am

Hello Push_hsmp,

I got my Tier 1 general VISA yesterday :-))))))))
It is valid till July 2012. Thanks a lot .

I thank one and all on this forum for their time and support.

Best Regards,
Bharath