ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

In-Person tier 1 Extension approved in 2 hours

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bond

In-Person tier 1 Extension approved in 2 hours

Post by bond » Tue May 05, 2009 2:41 pm

HI All,

Today i have attended for my Tier1 Extension(HSPM) in glasgow, i have got my extension for 3 years

it took only 2 hours for me i have entered PEO by 8:45 and came out by 11:15 with visa

thanks to all for your guidence and suggestions by this forum

Regards
Bond

psdesai
BANNED

Re: In-Person tier 1 Extension approved in 2 hours

Post by psdesai » Tue May 05, 2009 2:55 pm

Great stuff mate. Thanks for sharing.

What did you provied in IFCN number (in the form)? I dont have one as I am applying from HSMP visa so dont know what to put .

Thanks
bond wrote:HI All,

Today i have attended for my Tier1 Extension(HSPM) in glasgow, i have got my extension for 3 years

it took only 2 hours for me i have entered PEO by 8:45 and came out by 11:15 with visa

Regards
Bond

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Tue May 05, 2009 3:14 pm

psdesai wrote:Great stuff mate. Thanks for sharing.

What did you provied in IFCN number (in the form)? I dont have one as I am applying from HSMP visa so dont know what to put .

Thanks
bond wrote:HI All,

Regards
Bond
If u dont have one then u r not supposed to provide it... Just put N/A..
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

debz

Post by debz » Tue May 05, 2009 4:37 pm

Hi Bond,

I too applied for my HSMP visa extension at Glasgow PEO. My appo was at 9am on 29th of May and I got the visa stamped by 10:30am (i.e. 1 and half hr).. very impressed..

I have travelled to Glasgow all the way from London just for the visa extension.. but i think it was worth.. less hassles.. friendly staffs..

Debz here.

psdesai
BANNED

Post by psdesai » Tue May 05, 2009 5:10 pm

Hi Debz,

Congrates to you as well. Did u mean that you had chance to get an appointment in London but you choose the Glasgow ?

Thanks
debz wrote:Hi Bond,

I too applied for my HSMP visa extension at Glasgow PEO. My appo was at 9am on 29th of May and I got the visa stamped by 10:30am (i.e. 1 and half hr).. very impressed..

I have travelled to Glasgow all the way from London just for the visa extension.. but i think it was worth.. less hassles.. friendly staffs..

Debz here.

nad

Post by nad » Tue May 05, 2009 11:37 pm

Hi Bond Congrats,
Just wondering did you apply for an early extension or your visa is expiring soon.

bond

Post by bond » Thu May 07, 2009 12:43 pm

i have my visa valid till 3 of july 2009

jalal.din

Post by jalal.din » Thu May 07, 2009 5:11 pm

Hi,
I also got extension couple of days back. Apart from visa sticker on passport they given me a letter explaining that I am awarded the visa. But in points details they just put N/A in age, earnings, education etc. I am wondering what was the case with your letter? did they clearly mentioned the points you scored in each category?
Jalal