ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Two source of Income

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bobbyy
Newly Registered

Two source of Income

Post by bobbyy » Thu May 07, 2009 10:11 am

Hi Guys,

Just I want to check with you, two source of Income means I know first is 12 month payslip and what about second source, is it Bank statement, if it is bank statement, how many months we need to submit 12 months 0r 3months of bank statements. Please let me know guys.

Thank you.

Kumar.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Two source of Income

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu May 07, 2009 11:23 am

bobbyy wrote:Hi Guys,

Just I want to check with you, two source of Income means I know first is 12 month payslip and what about second source, is it Bank statement, if it is bank statement, how many months we need to submit 12 months 0r 3months of bank statements. Please let me know guys.

Thank you.

Kumar.
Yes for Earning proof you can use a max of 12 months earnings PAYSLIPS and respective BANK STATEMENTS as source 1 and 2

goodluck

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu May 07, 2009 11:28 am

Payslips, P60 and Letter from Employer are considered as one source.
Other source could be Bank Statement.

You have to submit bankstatement for your Earnings as well as Maintenance funds. For earnings,make sure it corroborate your payslips (so 12 months) and for maintenance funds, you bank statememt should not be older than 30 days.

Thank you.

Kumar.

bobbyy
Newly Registered

Post by bobbyy » Thu May 07, 2009 6:47 pm

chetanojha wrote:Payslips, P60 and Letter from Employer are considered as one source.
Other source could be Bank Statement.

You have to submit bankstatement for your Earnings as well as Maintenance funds. For earnings,make sure it corroborate your payslips (so 12 months) and for maintenance funds, you bank statememt should not be older than 30 days.

Thank you.

Kumar.
Thank you so much guys,
Thank you Ramesh and chetanojha.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Fri May 08, 2009 4:32 pm

Thank you.

Kumar.
Make sure the amount credited in bank should correspond with your payslips...
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

bobbyy
Newly Registered

Post by bobbyy » Sat May 09, 2009 12:14 am

yasa wrote:

Thank you.

Kumar.
Make sure the amount credited in bank should correspond with your payslips...

Thank you Yasa.

lonlok
Newly Registered

Post by lonlok » Sat May 09, 2009 7:13 pm

Hi Guys,

I have a problem if anyone can help. I get paid cash in hand, but i receive payslips, salary certificate & have P60 for the period i claim for (Mar'09-Apr'08). Is there any other source i can show, as the cash amount will not reflect in the bank statement?

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Sun May 10, 2009 1:47 pm

lonlok wrote:Hi Guys,

I have a problem if anyone can help. I get paid cash in hand, but i receive payslips, salary certificate & have P60 for the period i claim for (Mar'09-Apr'08). Is there any other source i can show, as the cash amount will not reflect in the bank statement?
u have to show two evidences

i.. payslips/ p60 or employer letter
ii.. Bank statements corresponds with your payslips...
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

lonlok
Newly Registered

Post by lonlok » Sun May 10, 2009 9:26 pm

i knw guys.........need two evidence......but i dont hv the proof in bank statment.......what can be the other source?
I have got payslips, p60, salary certificate which are all from same employer.......i dont hv money going into my bank statement...then what?