ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Statement of account pls

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shoe09
Newly Registered

Statement of account pls

Post by shoe09 » Thu May 07, 2009 11:12 pm

I lost my original statement of account and i icalled my bank (Abbey) to order a duplicate statement from my bank.

They sent it to me, it is on the original bank stationary. Do i need to get it stamped by the bank moreso do i need a covering letter from the bank.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Statement of account pls

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri May 08, 2009 11:59 am

shoe09 wrote:I lost my original statement of account and i icalled my bank (Abbey) to order a duplicate statement from my bank.

They sent it to me, it is on the original bank stationary. Do i need to get it stamped by the bank moreso do i need a covering letter from the bank.
Duplicate Bank statements should be fine n do not required to be signed....

please read paragraph 141 on page 25 in guidance for more details...

Personal bank statements showing the ii) payments made to the applicant: Bank statements provided must be on official bank stationery, and must show each of the payments that the applicant is claiming. If the applicant wishes to submit electronic bank statements from an online account he/ she should also provide a supporting letter from the bank on company headed paper confirming that the documents are authentic. Alternatively an electronic bank statement bearing the official stamp of the bank issuing the statements will be accepted. This stamp must appear on every page of the statement. For the purposes of this guidance an online bank account is one that operates solely over the internet and sends their bank statements to their customers electronically (for example over the internet or via email).

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri May 08, 2009 3:46 pm

True. You statements should be fine and they are anyway issue by Abbey itself.
shoe09 wrote:I lost my original statement of account and i icalled my bank (Abbey) to order a duplicate statement from my bank.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Fri May 08, 2009 4:03 pm

U r good to go mate....
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Fri May 08, 2009 10:53 pm

Make it clear on your cover letter as the duplicate statement would have all the transactions in the front rather than back, as is the case with original statements as far as Abbey is concerned. Caseworkers work as robots at times and might be confused if the dont find the information somewhere they expected to see it. Nothing to worry about as the evidence is fine.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

uvalue

Bank Statement for Previous earnings.

Post by uvalue » Sun May 17, 2009 1:09 am

Hello everybody,

I am having the original bank statement which covers the the 12 month period (1st May 2008 - 30th April 2009) of claimed earning. My statement was ordered on different dates:

1st May 2008 - 11th Nov 2008 (Statement date 11th November 2008)

11th Nov 2008 - 13th Feb 2009 (Statement date 13th February 2009)

13th Feb 2009 - 16th Mar 2009 (Statement date 16th March 2009)

16th Mar 2009 - 30th Apr 2009 (Statement date 30th April 2009)

All these statement are linked and bear all the transaction which were credited from my employer. Would this statement be ok or should I submit the bank statement having only one date?????

Just to make it clear, I have seperate statement for fund maintenance.

Any answer will be appreciated. Thanks

Regard's

push
United Kingdom

Re: Bank Statement for Previous earnings.

Post by push » Sun May 17, 2009 1:26 am

uvalue wrote:Hello everybody,

I am having the original bank statement which covers the the 12 month period (1st May 2008 - 30th April 2009) of claimed earning. My statement was ordered on different dates:

1st May 2008 - 11th Nov 2008 (Statement date 11th November 2008)

11th Nov 2008 - 13th Feb 2009 (Statement date 13th February 2009)

13th Feb 2009 - 16th Mar 2009 (Statement date 16th March 2009)

16th Mar 2009 - 30th Apr 2009 (Statement date 30th April 2009)

All these statement are linked and bear all the transaction which were credited from my employer. Would this statement be ok or should I submit the bank statement having only one date?????

Just to make it clear, I have seperate statement for fund maintenance.

Any answer will be appreciated. Thanks

Regard's
Thats all fine as long as you apply by 31st May 2009 (The maintenance fund statement can not be older than 1 month on the date of application)
regards,
push

uvalue

Post by uvalue » Sun May 17, 2009 1:39 am

Thats all fine as long as you apply by 31st May 2009 (The maintenance fund statement can not be older than 1 month on the date of application)

Thanks for your answer. I will be applying for Tier One on 26 June 2009.

As i already mentioned that i am maintaing the required balance in saving account. My saving account statement date will not be older than one week before i submit my application on 26th Jun 2009.

So it does not matter if my bank statement for previous earning is dated back to 30th April???

Thanks

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun May 17, 2009 9:26 am

uvalue wrote:Thats all fine as long as you apply by 31st May 2009 (The maintenance fund statement can not be older than 1 month on the date of application)

So it does not matter if my bank statement for previous earning is dated back to 30th April???

Thanks
Thats perfectly fine. The one month rule is applicable for the maintenance funds only.
regards,
push

uvalue

Post by uvalue » Sun May 17, 2009 11:34 am

push_hsmp wrote:
uvalue wrote:Thats all fine as long as you apply by 31st May 2009 (The maintenance fund statement can not be older than 1 month on the date of application)

Thanks
Thats perfectly fine. The one month rule is applicable for the maintenance funds only.
Thanks very much