ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Critical situation- urgent help needed- seniors pls help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ving

Critical situation- urgent help needed- seniors pls help

Post by ving » Fri May 08, 2009 5:37 am

Hello,
My application for Tier 1 General Visa(HSMP) got rejected on the date 24-3-09.

I have a "German Visa applied on dd/mm/yyy" stamp in my passport but German Visa is not present, the reason for this is My sponsor had intially applied for German Visa, but later in course due to the changes in business the application was cancelled/closed subsequently German consulate had closed the application.
The answer for the question in the Uk visa application "Have you ever been refused a visa for any country including the UK?" i gave was "NO".
But ECO assumed the German Visa stamp as rejection of my German visa, and assumed that i had made false representations and rejected EC.

I have applied for admin review on 17-04-09 with evidences (my rejection section allows me to provide evidences).

The evidences were :

1) German consulate letter stating that the stamp in the passport does not indicate approval/rejection of my german visa.
2) Letter from my company stating that the due to changes in the business plans the visa application was closed.

My admin review is in process or in the queue.

Now, i may need to travel to singapore, for that visa application may be filed, but my concern is as my Uk visa in pending or admin review state, iam afraid that i would face problems in getting Singapore visa, i may not even answer some questions in this singapore visa application like "have you ever been refused to entry to any country?" since my uk visa initially rejected and its in admin review and the final decision is yet to take.

Iam thinking to request for fastening the admin review process.
Guys, pls let me know how to proceed ? any thoghts are welcome.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Critical situation- urgent help needed- seniors pls help

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri May 08, 2009 11:49 am

ving wrote:Hello,
My application for Tier 1 General Visa(HSMP) got rejected on the date 24-3-09.

I have a "German Visa applied on dd/mm/yyy" stamp in my passport but German Visa is not present, the reason for this is My sponsor had intially applied for German Visa, but later in course due to the changes in business the application was cancelled/closed subsequently German consulate had closed the application.
The answer for the question in the Uk visa application "Have you ever been refused a visa for any country including the UK?" i gave was "NO".
But ECO assumed the German Visa stamp as rejection of my German visa, and assumed that i had made false representations and rejected EC.

I have applied for admin review on 17-04-09 with evidences (my rejection section allows me to provide evidences).

The evidences were :

1) German consulate letter stating that the stamp in the passport does not indicate approval/rejection of my german visa.
2) Letter from my company stating that the due to changes in the business plans the visa application was closed.

My admin review is in process or in the queue.

Now, i may need to travel to singapore, for that visa application may be filed, but my concern is as my Uk visa in pending or admin review state, iam afraid that i would face problems in getting Singapore visa, i may not even answer some questions in this singapore visa application like "have you ever been refused to entry to any country?" since my uk visa initially rejected and its in admin review and the final decision is yet to take.

Iam thinking to request for fastening the admin review process.
Guys, pls let me know how to proceed ? any thoghts are welcome.
You need to check this thread, there is a similar situation discussed few months ago...

GOodluck

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... visa+stamp

ving

Post by ving » Fri May 08, 2009 12:26 pm

HI Ramesh,
Thanks for that link. For him the time taken for annouce the result was almost 1 month, but today for my case it seems more than that, how can i go about it..any thouhts.?

ving

Post by ving » Fri May 08, 2009 12:27 pm

HI Ramesh,
Thanks for that link. For him the time taken for annoucing the result was almost 1 month, but considering these days situation my admin review would eat up much time..wt to do.? anythoughts.?