ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment made after 10 months... Help needed.. Please

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

greets

Payment made after 10 months... Help needed.. Please

Post by greets » Sat May 09, 2009 6:53 am

Hi friends,

First of all I am very thankful to all the members to reply many important querries....

My question is:

I earned enough amount to show as a salary form three sources. But at one source , I used to do part time as a "Relationship Executive". I got salary for the part time after 10 months as a cheque and I deposit that cheque in the bank and in the bank statements it is clearly mention from where this cheque has been issued.

I also have a letter form that company that I got salary of last 10 months.
Is my case fine? I mean do BHC consider salaries which are paid after 10 months or more that one month???

Please reply.
Thanks.

greets

Post by greets » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:22 am

Please reply........... Long time to ask........

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Payment made after 10 months... Help needed.. Please

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:40 am

As far as you are paid and you can prove this with corroborating evidences, you are fine.
greets wrote:Hi friends,

First of all I am very thankful to all the members to reply many important querries....

My question is:

I earned enough amount to show as a salary form three sources. But at one source , I used to do part time as a "Relationship Executive". I got salary for the part time after 10 months as a cheque and I deposit that cheque in the bank and in the bank statements it is clearly mention from where this cheque has been issued.

Is my case fine? I mean do BHC consider salaries which are paid after 10 months or more that one month???

Please reply.
Thanks.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Payment made after 10 months... Help needed.. Please

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:44 am

greets wrote:Hi friends,

My question is:

Please reply.
Thanks.
You are more than ok to go ahead.. presuming you have the Payslip (s) + Bankstatement plus the most important Letter from the employer on their letter head signed..

dont forget to mention abt this in the cover letter to me it easy for the case worker..

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:03 pm

Many people are paid Over Time 3 months after they actually do it. The day you get money is your bank account + reflected in payslip is what matters.

As advice by tvn_ramesh, get this in writing from your employer and also mention(and highlight) this in your cover letter.

greets

Post by greets » Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:14 pm

Thanx for ur valuable advices....

A liitle more thing:

Should I make all months pay slips and then show that I got all 10 months salary in one shot ???

like if I earned "x" amount in 10 months, then my pay slips for all months will contain x/10 amount as a salary which is actually paid after 10 months???

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:21 pm

You can rather use this 10 months salary and show it as a salary of One month. So that you can use another 11 months from other employer. In your Covering letter you can mention that your employer had paid you in one shot. The same you can get in letter from your employer as well.
It entriley upto you how you show this. Make sure you prove this with corroborating evidence.
greets wrote:Thanx for ur valuable advices....

A liitle more thing:

Should I make all months pay slips and then show that I got all 10 months salary in one shot ???

like if I earned "x" amount in 10 months, then my pay slips for all months will contain x/10 amount as a salary which is actually paid after 10 months???