ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajmehra
Newly Registered

HSMP Extension

Post by rajmehra » Sat May 09, 2009 1:11 am

Hi ,

This is with reference to my HSMP extension which is due in the month of Nov '09 . My wife is expecting , and for the reason we would like to be in india in the month of Aug '09. Therefore i am thinking to apply for extension before we leave to India. Can any one please advise if pre-extension will be allowed.

Much Appreciated ,

Regards,
Rajiv

push
United Kingdom

Re: HSMP Extension

Post by push » Sat May 09, 2009 1:40 am

rajmehra wrote:Hi ,

This is with reference to my HSMP extension which is due in the month of Nov '09 . My wife is expecting , and for the reason we would like to be in india in the month of Aug '09. Therefore i am thinking to apply for extension before we leave to India. Can any one please advise if pre-extension will be allowed.

Much Appreciated ,

Regards,
Rajiv
Going by what a number of people have reported - yes very much
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

maheshnair
BANNED

Re: HSMP Extension

Post by maheshnair » Sat May 09, 2009 10:46 am

rajmehra wrote:Hi ,

Much Appreciated ,

Regards,
Rajiv

Hi Moderators ,

We should make this a STICKY .....

Rajiv ,

A big big YES ....

I applied 7 months early and got extended

My freinds applied almost 1 year early and got extended ...
(His visa was due to expire in March 2010 and he now got extended untill march 2013 ) ...

So close ur eyes and apply please ...
People who always win today and tommorow were the people who always lost yesterday ...