ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sahdi

spouse visa Pakistan

Post by sahdi » Sat May 09, 2009 5:51 pm

hi,
Iam a british born and bred pakistani. I moved to pakistan about 9 years ago when I married my hubby. We decided to live in pakistan for family reasons. I have 3 children who are all Britsh nationals. My husband has never been to the UK. I have been coming and going for holidays. We now want to move to the UK to settle, its not a problem for me or my kids. We have been to see the immigration advisory service in lahore, and they have advised us with 2 options.

1. I go back to the UK, and find a job and accomodation and sponsor my husband....the normal route. This would be slightly difficult with 3 kids under the age of 7, trying to get them to adapt to a new enviroment and finding work etc, would be quite hard I believe.

2. The second option is that we apply from here, my brother has agreed to sponsor my husband for accomodation, he has provided us with a sposorship undertaking form , and mortgage statements along with his land registry.
We have land registrys in pakistan on my husbands name that have a value of about about 100,000 GBP. We will be able to show about 25,000 GBP in our bank account, how ever this amount will be deposited into the account this week from different clients that my husband deals with through his business. We have a booking at gerrys on june 5th.
I am a little worried that ECO would be concerned why we haven't had this balance through the past 6 months. The problem with my husbands business is that they deal in cash payments. He has a fulll record of all his business transactions and will be providing these. The only reason he has money put in his account now is to show his savings to the ECO. Would they accept this. I also have a job offer for myself in the uk. I will providing a letter from my employer stating the job offer, my employer has also written a letter for the immigartion officer stating why he is employing me. Iam also contacing schools regarding my childrens education, and will be providing the emails in the application.

Can someone please advise me, am I doing the right thing. Will the bank statement cause a problem?

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun May 10, 2009 11:38 am

See your PM box for answer