ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP REFUSED DUE TO LACK OF MAINTENANCE FUNDS

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmpjr
Newly Registered

Maintenance Fund Query

Post by hsmpjr » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:13 am

If you have got your statements that should be enough ryt,why do you want to take letter from bank again.Just wait for your original paper statements to come and apply with them or else go to bank and apply for statements for last 1 year and you can submit these original statements.
I am not sure whether is this good enough or not.

xpscapable
Australia

Post by xpscapable » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:58 pm

suse76 wrote: No this is not true, intially I thought this is why my application had been refused but when delved into further - my application date as stated on the HO clarification letter was 29th Jan 09 so my maintenance fund statements just scrap into the one month rule as they were dated 29th Dec 08.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but 29th Dec 2008 is more than 1 month from 29th Jan 2009.

One calendar month is from 14th Jan - 13th Feb. Or 29th Dec - 18th Jan. So I believe you did not meet the 1 month rule. I believe your maintenance fund is 1 month + 1 day from the date of the application.

sunny2004

Online Bank Statments

Post by sunny2004 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:23 am

I have stuck with another issue regarding my Internet Bank Statments.

1. I have Online Bank Statements printed on Bank's Letter head from Internet Banking but niether supported by letter nor stamped.

2. I also have Online Bank statments which are not printed on Bank's Letter Head but it's supported by Bank's letter.
The letter states "We confirm that you hold a/c <XXXXXX> with us. Please find attached statments provided by <Bank's Name> for the period covering <From Date> and <To Date>.

Can anyone please guide us to choose the best and reliable option from the above?

suse76
Newly Registered

Post by suse76 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:30 pm

xpscapable wrote:
suse76 wrote: No this is not true, intially I thought this is why my application had been refused but when delved into further - my application date as stated on the HO clarification letter was 29th Jan 09 so my maintenance fund statements just scrap into the one month rule as they were dated 29th Dec 08.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but 29th Dec 2008 is more than 1 month from 29th Jan 2009.

One calendar month is from 14th Jan - 13th Feb. Or 29th Dec - 18th Jan. So I believe you did not meet the 1 month rule. I believe your maintenance fund is 1 month + 1 day from the date of the application.
I see what you are saying BUT the case worker has written a letter back to me confirming that my application date was 29th JAN 09 and therefore the latest date statement they can look at is 29th DEC 08 (so there is no problem here).

The issue is that they have said they will only look at the LATEST DATE STATEMENT provided, regardless of what criteria you have supplied them for.

xpscapable
Australia

Post by xpscapable » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:45 pm

suse76 wrote:
xpscapable wrote:

I see what you are saying BUT the case worker has written a letter back to me confirming that my application date was 29th JAN 09 and therefore the latest date statement they can look at is 29th DEC 08 (so there is no problem here).

The issue is that they have said they will only look at the LATEST DATE STATEMENT provided, regardless of what criteria you have supplied them for.
I can see why caseworker would want to see the latest date statement provided. Especially if both statements come from the same bank account.

But in your case you did provide a different account and thus the caseworker should look on that statement instead.

Regardless this is a good info and may help others in the future to send maintenance fund proof with later date bank statement than the income one.

samu
Newly Registered

HSMP apeal

Post by samu » Sun May 10, 2009 11:19 am

Could anybody please clarify whether we can attach new bank statement during apeal when the visa is rejected for fund maintanence.