ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Vs Jobcentreplus

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Asif786

Tier1 Vs Jobcentreplus

Post by Asif786 » Fri May 08, 2009 1:16 pm

Hi,

Wanted to check if Tier-1 visa holders are eligible for jobs advertised via Jobcentreplus.

Tks

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: Tier1 Vs Jobcentreplus

Post by yasa » Fri May 08, 2009 4:08 pm

Asif786 wrote:Hi,

Wanted to check if Tier-1 visa holders are eligible for jobs advertised via Jobcentreplus.

Tks
They are eligible for that...
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

blue.olive

Re: Tier1 Vs Jobcentreplus

Post by blue.olive » Sun May 10, 2009 5:04 pm

Asif786 wrote:Hi,

Tks
Yes Tier-1 Visa holders r eligble, but u will get job if no resident worker in available for this job
There is new defination of resident worker
pls check HO website
regards
Olive

AANWAR

Post by AANWAR » Sun May 10, 2009 5:22 pm

I recently applied for a job advertised on jobcentreplus, but they replied they would contact me incase if they do not find a right candidate for this job.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Sun May 10, 2009 6:40 pm

AANWAR wrote:I recently applied for a job advertised on jobcentreplus, but they replied they would contact me incase if they do not find a right candidate for this job.
they will look for resident worker first but wont find them... so fingers cross..
=======================
=======================

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun May 10, 2009 8:11 pm

Good One...:-)
yasa wrote: they will look for resident worker first but wont find them... so fingers cross..

mambal06
BANNED

What

Post by mambal06 » Mon May 11, 2009 10:05 am

chetanojha wrote:Good One...:-)
yasa wrote: they will look for resident worker first but wont find them... so fingers cross..
What is so funny about it.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: What

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon May 11, 2009 3:57 pm

Didn't you get the joke?? Come on you are supposed to be Highly Skilled. :-) Don't tell me you didn't get this one as well.
mambal06 wrote:

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: What

Post by yasa » Mon May 11, 2009 4:41 pm

chetanojha wrote:Didn't you get the joke?? Come on you are supposed to be Highly Skilled. :-) Don't tell me you didn't get this one as well.
mambal06 wrote:
LoL... nice one mate..
=======================
=======================

lynn132

Post by lynn132 » Wed May 13, 2009 12:49 pm

Perhaps I'm being a bit dim and missing some subtle insult, but the first racially offensive thing in this thread was said by the guy accusing others of being dearly beloved.

I would request that the moderator lock this thread immediately so that this can be put a stop to at once. Everyone else, please just go on to the next thread that interests you.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed May 13, 2009 12:57 pm

Agree with you lynn. Not sure what people find offensive about it. But looks like people just need some excuse to insult other members. Probably they find it difficult to understand messages posted in English. HO is very right to ask proof of english language from such people.
It won't surprise me if people like him blaim HO to be dearly beloved as well.Looks like people need to look at the dictionary(if they know how to) to understand the meaning of beloved. Or try finding someother way to get rid of their own frustration.

lynn132 wrote:Perhaps I'm being a bit dim and missing some subtle insult, but the first racially offensive thing in this thread was said by the guy accusing others of being dearly beloved.

I would request that the moderator lock this thread immediately so that this can be put a stop to at once. Everyone else, please just go on to the next thread that interests you.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Wed May 13, 2009 1:36 pm

Hmmm .... not impressed! We have "three" people here ..... mambal06 ..... HSMP WINNER .... hsmp_holder .... all posting and, surprise surprise, they all have the same IP address.

All three will now be banned, and their IP address blocked, not just because multiple memberships not permitted, but also for the offensive postings.
John