ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

APPLICATION REFUSED WITHOUT ANY POINT "0"

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

indian0105
Newly Registered

APPLICATION REFUSED WITHOUT ANY POINT "0"

Post by indian0105 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:36 am

Dear all ,

After long delay my application was refused .. without any authentic reason ..

(28 Below ) my self B.Tech + Spouse M.Tech Will They really required Highly Skilled i am quit surprised ..
:!: :?:

All the information that i sent with my application was correct and satisfactory to get 80 Points on the basis of which I had applied for.

My case is completely satisfying the norms which has been set for HSMP young person.

My time line :
Application received : 31 aug 2004
Ref No : 255**/01
Additional Docs Send : Feb 2005
Refused on : 03 Aug 2005

Reason : “ Based on information received from the british diplomatic posts in India, We are not satisfied that the evidence provided with the application is accurate”. :oops: :oops: :oops:

I am quit surprised that there was not a single query come from british diplomatic posts in india at my residence / Office / University / Police station for verification of my correct documents. So please specify the reason on which basis British diplomatic posts write that “We are not satisfied that the evidence provided with the application is accurate”.

Pls Any one help out what is wrong going on in HSMP

Junior0300

Forged Documents

Post by Junior0300 » Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:07 am

One or more of your documents were found forged!

Hence they gave you Zero points for your whole application

yodiyokun
Member of Standing

Re: Forged Documents

Post by yodiyokun » Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:34 am

Junior0300 wrote:One or more of your documents were found forged!

how can u be so sure.

and sometimes this caseworkers just jump into wrong conclusions.
i have been denied EC b4 cos of alleged forged bank statement and they never even confirmed from the Bank.
i re aapplied and added a refernece letter from the bank. this time they were wise enough to make enquiries be4 arriving at such nonsense claims.
i believe the caseworkers that make such assumptions are just lazy or dont know what they are doing.
My bow has been renewed

amitvapi
Newly Registered

Post by amitvapi » Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:18 pm

Dear Indian

Mine application also got refused. They have not given any points for my profes. exp.

i got my file back today itself.

now let me know what to do. i am trying yr mbl since morning

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:21 pm

looks like there is a surge in applications from india

indian0105
Newly Registered

ohhhh

Post by indian0105 » Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:41 pm

Dear Junior0300

Junior0300 wrote:
One or more of your documents were found forged!

I am agreed with yodiyokun ... case worker didnt verify my any document because many of my docs are provided by Govt of india and not a single query came from HO to my working place ..

i send 114 docs all are original if any forged than its criminal offence and who waste money to made this kind of mistake .

Dear amit .. i am surprissed to hear your refusal ... i am going for free review. I understand your fustration for not getting my mobile pls call on loid mobile .

bye all and thankx a lot

yodiyokun
Member of Standing

Post by yodiyokun » Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:09 pm

Good God,
Indian.. you submitted 114 docs :shock: :shock:

no wonder the caseworker refused your application. they dint read it.. i wouldnt either.... :o :wink:
thats tooooooooooo much information.
Please dont bother with a review.. its like a visa appeal it takes ages.
do yourself a favour and reapply using the relevant docs only.

you can list all the docs u submitted on this forum.. maybe we can help u junk the ones that arent relevant.

You have a better chance with a reapplication.
My bow has been renewed

SpiderKing

Post by SpiderKing » Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:49 pm

I also think same...

I had bought a file which had 40 leaf inside and that was more then enough for me :)

Regards
SK

krishnasac
Newly Registered

Post by krishnasac » Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:55 pm

Yodiyokun, instead of Indian listing all the docs he turned in, perhaps you could list just the ones that'll win an approval?

SpiderKing

Post by SpiderKing » Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:00 pm

krishnasac,

That would be difficult. It depends on case to case that what documents are required.

If you read guide carefully, they have clearly mentioned that - provide only those documents for which you are claiming the points.

Regards
SK

krishnasac wrote:Yodiyokun, instead of Indian listing all the docs he turned in, perhaps you could list just the ones that'll win an approval?

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:15 pm

@indian0105

did you provide any important documents which were typed / written by yourself?

Regards

yodiyokun
Member of Standing

Post by yodiyokun » Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:30 pm

olisun
please what docs are "important"
My bow has been renewed

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:47 pm

I don't know much about HSMP, so I was guessing if there are any documents which have to be prepared by the candidate themselves

indian0105
Newly Registered

dear all

Post by indian0105 » Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:30 pm

dear all thanx for all postes .

let i tell you perfectly there is no relationship between Nos of Document send and refusal.

let it be clear no one can create/prepare own documents .

Documents ( For 2 postgraduate + both working exp + both age proof + satellement of funds( up to 6 months in UK) + combined relation ship + it returns +

Engineering 4 years Eduaction : my Post graduation & graduation certificates & marksheets My wife postgraduation certificates & marksheets ( itself 30 docs)

Work Experience : all Exp related docs ,internal office memos,internal company corrospondence with my signature (Just Copy )
20docs

Combined relationship : 1 Merrige cert + 12 more each docs represent
2 years combined rship
15 docs

Extra docs :
- i got 2 silver medals + My wife got 1 silver + 1 gold medals in acedamic career all certificate
- blood donation camp org by my self + tsunami relief certificate
10 docs

English language : certificate from college + english institute cert
2docs

Funds : CA cert , 3 banks balance cert , insurance cert , savings cert etc .
20 docs

Age certificate : 6 Docs - passport + Birth + school LC ( both)

arrangment done in UK - 10 docs : Jobs + Accomodation + 6 months expence calculation

so all please calculate ...............

Let also inform to all at http://hsmp-service.co.uk one more fourm is working .In that shekhar_software got approval in 1 day .. he send more than me ...more docs not create confusion but representation of your file/document is very important . for your reference shekhar_software put his whole file on above fourm let check .

deepal
Newly Registered

more documents

Post by deepal » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:57 am

Hi friends,

It is some times confusing for us to find out if we should put more documents or exactly required ones.well i can say that no one can have a correct answer for this.we have got some approvels on very few documents and some files got rejected even though we had a documents like anything..yes but we have found out that at times they have made mistakes which can be corrected in fresh application..

if you guys have any querries , you may contact me on my e mail.

Regards

hitanshu71@hotmail.com

h.p.shah
Newly Registered

rejected

Post by h.p.shah » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:12 am

Hi,

This is hashappened many times with us so nothing new in this, but i can only say one thing that if you wish to go, dont get up set with anything, you still have many options available.you can also go through a professional to get the things clear.if you need any help you can contact me on following e mail .

hps_bom@yahoo.co.in

Golauk

Post by Golauk » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:36 am

Indian

I have submitted following with my HSMP Application :-

1 My gradution Degree only ( B.com Degree )
2 2 Reference letters and 2 Appointment letters for my work experience
3 Bank Statements , Tax Return and one covering letter.
4 print out which show I can work in my required skill in UK.

Thats it (15 docs overall) and I got Approval.
You have send too much docs and the case worker might get suspicious.

In your next attempt just send these items:-

1 your M tech Degree
2 your reference letters from all the companies u have worked for
3 last 3 bank statements and Income tax return
4 marriage certificate plus utility bill of this year and any bill of last year in your spouse name.
5 Print outs of jobs from UK web sites to show that there are vacancies of your skill and a covering letter.

I think with these things you will get approval :lol:

Cheers!

GolaUk

simar

Post by simar » Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:45 pm

dear all thanx for all postes .

let i tell you perfectly there is no relationship between Nos of Document send and refusal.

let it be clear no one can create/prepare own documents .

Documents ( For 2 postgraduate + both working exp + both age proof + satellement of funds( up to 6 months in UK) + combined relation ship + it returns +

Engineering 4 years Eduaction : my Post graduation & graduation certificates & marksheets My wife postgraduation certificates & marksheets ( itself 30 docs)

>>> Give your only graduation / post graduation certificate only. Rest is junk for them

Work Experience : all Exp related docs ,internal office memos,internal company corrospondence with my signature (Just Copy )
20docs
>> Give your reference letter detailing your role, position & resposnibity. Better get it write-up from your employer or at least in line manager in company letter head. Rest all is just junk
>> Also you have to prove that the graduate experience that your are claiming is getting you paid the industry best in country of your residence. The work you do require study of curriculum in graduation

Combined relationship : 1 Marriage cert + 12 more each docs represent
2 years combined rship
15 docs
>> Give your spouse’s graduation/post graduation certificate. + marriage certificate+ 24 months utility bills that mention ur or spouse names at your home address. (This will enable them to judge that you share bed with your wide.) Pls note, divorce rate is high in uk , so this kind of documents.

Extra docs :
- i got 2 silver medals + My wife got 1 silver + 1 gold medals in acedamic career all certificate
- blood donation camp org by my self + tsunami relief certificate

>>> TOTAL JUNK
10 docs

English language : certificate from college + english institute cert
2docs

>> English institute cert should be fine. Better be fast as in few months time IELTS score of 8.0 is what they will look for

Funds : CA cert , 3 banks balance cert , insurance cert , savings cert etc .
20 docs
>> JUNK ,they do not check funds

Age certificate : 6 Docs - passport + Birth + school LC ( both)
>> just original birth certificate. REST all photocopy that you sending is BIG JUNK

arrangment done in UK - 10 docs : Jobs + Accomodation + 6 months expence calculation

>>>> One or two e0mails that shows, consultants correspondence of you about the job/opening should be fine

so all please calculate ...............

Let also inform to all at http://hsmp-service.co.uk one more fourm is working .In that shekhar_software got approval in 1 day .. he send more than me ...more docs not create confusion but representation of your file/document is very important . for your reference shekhar_software put his whole file on above fourm let check .

indian0105
Newly Registered

thanxall

Post by indian0105 » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:22 pm

Dear all ,

i am very much thankfull to all of you who guide me.

thanks all and all the best for your bright future :D :lol: :wink: :D :)

Ashwin2005

Certificate

Post by Ashwin2005 » Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:18 pm

simar,

You have mentioned that we need to only submit only degree certificate for education. Did you submit only the degree certificate (no mark sheets) and got the points?