ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

***URGENT*** Addiotional documents for HSMP dependent visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

web2005

***URGENT*** Addiotional documents for HSMP dependent visa

Post by web2005 » Mon May 11, 2009 9:45 am

We got an appointment date for tomorrow (12 May) to submit wife's HSMP dependent visa application. I sent her all the documents 1 month ago including latest bank statement I had then. She received those documents in 1 week.

As this statement is now old for 12th May appointment, I sent her latest bank statement with some additional supported documents. Problem is she still hasn't received those documents. We need to submit the application tomorrow. If we cancel tomorrow's appointment the next available appointment date will be at least after 4 weeks. I dont want to do this.

My question is, can we submit application with all available documents and send additional documents (more bank statements and couple of additional documents to support application) by post to the BHC as soon as she receive those in the post?

Any expert advice on this? Is it possible to send additional documents direct to the BHC once application submitted? Please help......THANKS

sunny2004

Re: ***URGENT*** Addiotional documents for HSMP dependent vi

Post by sunny2004 » Mon May 11, 2009 10:48 am

web2005 wrote:We got an appointment date for tomorrow (12 May) to submit wife's HSMP dependent visa application. I sent her all the documents 1 month ago including latest bank statement I had then. She received those documents in 1 week.

As this statement is now old for 12th May appointment, I sent her latest bank statement with some additional supported documents. Problem is she still hasn't received those documents. We need to submit the application tomorrow. If we cancel tomorrow's appointment the next available appointment date will be at least after 4 weeks. I dont want to do this.

My question is, can we submit application with all available documents and send additional documents (more bank statements and couple of additional documents to support application) by post to the BHC as soon as she receive those in the post?

Any expert advice on this? Is it possible to send additional documents direct to the BHC once application submitted? Please help......THANKS
It is indeed possible to send the additional documents however, whether they are considered by Case Worker is at their own discretion.

It is always safe to send all documents along with application.

If you are planning to send the documents , please confirm the address with Customer Service Advicer as Address may differ depeding on VISA Category.

web2005

Post by web2005 » Mon May 11, 2009 11:46 am

^^ Many thanks Sunny. I agree what you say but I have no other option. I hope my wife receives those documents sometime this week so that I can post those str8 away to BHC in Abu Dhabi.

I hope they will consider the additional documents. Anyone here had the similar experience? Please share if it worth sending those?

Thanks.

web2005

Post by web2005 » Mon May 11, 2009 11:16 pm

Any advise or suggestions?? Please.....

ganeshptrk

Post by ganeshptrk » Tue May 12, 2009 3:03 pm

Hi,
Why don't you consider the option of sending scanned documents? Your dependent would received the documents in a couple of minutes.

I was in similar situation where I am in U.K and my wife is in India. When my wife decided to apply for a dependent visa in India, I enquired VFS office is it okay to send scanned documents from the sponsor who is in U.K. They said they would accept scanned documents if the sponsor is in U.K. Otherwise we need to produce original documents only

web2005

Post by web2005 » Tue May 12, 2009 5:15 pm

ganeshptrk wrote:Hi,
Why don't you consider the option of sending scanned documents? Your dependent would received the documents in a couple of minutes.

I was in similar situation where I am in U.K and my wife is in India. When my wife decided to apply for a dependent visa in India, I enquired VFS office is it okay to send scanned documents from the sponsor who is in U.K. They said they would accept scanned documents if the sponsor is in U.K. Otherwise we need to produce original documents only
I sent the original bank statements by post, I dont have copy of those to send scanned ones. Anyways, the appointment was for today and now we have to send those as additional documents. Thanks.