ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I go India after making a Appeal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Manisharnie

Can I go India after making a Appeal

Post by Manisharnie » Mon May 11, 2009 1:00 pm

Hi All,

My Visa is still under consideration,But Just trying to be prepared for worst,Is it possible If they reject and give me a right to appeal as my leave has expired now that I can go to india and get my hearing done through a solicitor here.I need to go to India due to some family obligations.

Genenrally how much time doest it take for appeal to conclude.

Thanks
Manish

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: Can I go India after making a Appeal

Post by yasa » Mon May 11, 2009 3:26 pm

Manisharnie wrote:Hi All,

My Visa is still under consideration,But Just trying to be prepared for worst,Is it possible If they reject and give me a right to appeal as my leave has expired now that I can go to india and get my hearing done through a solicitor here.I need to go to India due to some family obligations.

Genenrally how much time doest it take for appeal to conclude.

Thanks
Manish
U can't travel in this situation. It is not allowed by law..
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon May 11, 2009 3:46 pm

Manish,

You cannot travel while appeal is pending. But you should also think about the time gap after the decision comes in your favour. Even after decision it take long time for HO to reply and stamp your passport.

You can read other experiences of other people in this forum.

Manisharnie

Post by Manisharnie » Mon May 11, 2009 4:14 pm

Thanks guys for the prompt reply.Actually I am bit concerned about my application is that there is a minute differences is some instances between my payslips and bank statements like in payslips it shows xxxx.10 in bank statements it shows xxxx.Though I have sent a fax from my emplyer stating there can be a negligible differeenc there.but ppl have tols be these guys can be really fussy and they only accept original letters.
Any thoughts?

Visa_Novice

Post by Visa_Novice » Mon May 11, 2009 6:49 pm

Manisharnie wrote:Thanks guys for the prompt reply.Actually I am bit concerned about my application is that there is a minute differences is some instances between my payslips and bank statements like in payslips it shows xxxx.10 in bank statements it shows xxxx.Though I have sent a fax from my emplyer stating there can be a negligible differeenc there.but ppl have tols be these guys can be really fussy and they only accept original letters.
Any thoughts?
Why donot you send original letter from your employer confirming the same amount as reflecting in your bank statement. For HO two piece of information needs to be same. Get a letter from your employer and send it to HO. It should solve the problem..