ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

For all HSMP extension to tier 1(by PEO) in June..

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

CSK

For all HSMP extension to tier 1(by PEO) in June..

Post by CSK » Mon May 04, 2009 8:05 pm

Guys,

I thought it will be good to have a new thread up & running to keep updates on people who are extending from HSMP to tier 1 in the month of june using PEO(any office)...

To start with i have got an appointment at croydon for my visa extension on june 10th, would appreciate others to come forward so that we can make use of this loveley forum..

All de best to all...

psdesai
BANNED

Re: For all HSMP extension to tier 1(by PEO) in June..

Post by psdesai » Tue May 05, 2009 9:22 am

Last edited by psdesai on Tue May 05, 2009 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

justice_will_reign
Member of Standing

Post by justice_will_reign » Tue May 05, 2009 11:17 am

psdesai wrote:I got an appointment on 16th of June.
Is this your appointment date? May or June?

psdesai
BANNED

Post by psdesai » Tue May 05, 2009 11:29 am

Last edited by psdesai on Tue May 05, 2009 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

psdesai
BANNED

Post by psdesai » Tue May 05, 2009 12:25 pm

Last edited by psdesai on Tue May 05, 2009 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rkrohela
BANNED

PEO Croydon HSMP to Tier 1

Post by rkrohela » Tue May 05, 2009 12:33 pm

Hello Friends,

I join the June club, I have appointment at PEO Croydon on 16th June, anyone else coming same day?
Rohit the Purohit -- HSMP Qualified Banker.

CSK

Post by CSK » Tue May 05, 2009 1:21 pm

@psdesai,

They did not ask my pasport number too, i think our name would do for them to book a slot for us. also you said u are taking your dependent, i expected them to ask the dependent details. The reason being when i booked mine, they asked me if am single or i have any dependent..did they ask you this ?

psdesai
BANNED

Post by psdesai » Tue May 05, 2009 1:28 pm

khubs

Post by khubs » Tue May 05, 2009 9:37 pm

Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know that I have my im person appointment at the Croydon office on 22 June.

Anyone, same date??

I am applying for early extension(8 months) and hope everything goes well.

cheers
khubs

nad

HSMP

Post by nad » Wed May 06, 2009 9:54 pm

Hi Khubbs,
Just wondering when is ur visa expiring ,I'am thinking to apply for an early extension , are you giving any reason for applying to early,,
appreciate any comments....

khubs

Re: HSMP

Post by khubs » Wed May 06, 2009 10:07 pm

hello nad,

my visa is expiring on in Feb 2010, but the thing is my current contract expires in June 2008 so i will give them this as the reason as i will hv only 8 months for employment.....

are u applying for in person as well?

nad wrote:Hi Khubbs,
Just wondering when is ur visa expiring ,I'am thinking to apply for an early extension , are you giving any reason for applying to early,,
appreciate any comments....

nad

Re: HSMP

Post by nad » Wed May 06, 2009 10:42 pm

Hi,
Mine is expiring in Nov 09' ,I'am thinking to apply next month may be....

daveee
Newly Registered

Post by daveee » Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm

I'm booked in for June @ Croydon - can someone confirm that we don't need to show the degree again? From what I've heard, they ask for it despite the guidance notes saying it isn't necessary.

Cheers

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Fri May 08, 2009 8:26 pm

daveee wrote:I'm booked in for June @ Croydon - can someone confirm that we don't need to show the degree again? From what I've heard, they ask for it despite the guidance notes saying it isn't necessary.

Cheers
If they ask you, just show them the Guidance note. At PEO you are dealing with the caseworker (the one who decides the case) so it should not be a problem getting the message across to him should the person who does first level scrutiny make a fuss over this non-issue
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

CSK

Post by CSK » Sun May 10, 2009 10:36 pm

seniors,

I am in the process of getting my application sorted out for HSMP->tier 1 by PEO.

Recently i have got a speeding notice, but i havent got any decision like fixed penalty or court hearing, it looks like this may take more time to get any decision on this issue. Hence i have following queries on filling the section E of the form..

Question E1 - Pg 25 - Should say Yes here since i have already been noticed for speeding or should i say No since i havent been convicted yet ?

E2- If i say Yes for E1, i will no be able to fill the complete details of these set of queries since i dont have any conviction details :roll:

E3 - pg 26 - Does traffic offence come under criminal offence. Here in this question "Traffic Offence" is not put explicitly as it is done in E1. What to put for this question?

would appreciate anyone who can give some clarity on this or has anyone had such scenario before?

Thanks all...

psdesai
BANNED

Post by psdesai » Mon May 11, 2009 7:44 am

I would strongly advise you to show mention this in your application . I have seen someone on this forum extension get rejected becouse of not disclosing traffic offence. They will not refuse your extension becouse you have traffic offence.
Also pay your fine ASAP and avoid going to court as this will make the matter more complicated.
Hope this helps
CSK wrote:seniors,

I am in the process of getting my application sorted out for HSMP->tier 1 by PEO.

Recently i have got a speeding notice, but i havent got any decision like fixed penalty or court hearing, it looks like this may take more time to get any decision on this issue. Hence i have following queries on filling the section E of the form..

Question E1 - Pg 25 - Should say Yes here since i have already been noticed for speeding or should i say No since i havent been convicted yet ?

E2- If i say Yes for E1, i will no be able to fill the complete details of these set of queries since i dont have any conviction details :roll:

E3 - pg 26 - Does traffic offence come under criminal offence. Here in this question "Traffic Offence" is not put explicitly as it is done in E1. What to put for this question?

would appreciate anyone who can give some clarity on this or has anyone had such scenario before?

Thanks all...

CSK

Post by CSK » Mon May 11, 2009 2:04 pm

psdesai

thanks for your valuable inputs..

I actually donot have any intention to hide this offence, rather i need help in putting this offence details in the application form since am neither being convicted for this offence nor am freee from a traffic offence. I am sort of in the middle before the conviction and the offence.

Also my speeding offence cannot be sorted out by paying fine since it is way above the fixed penalty speed limit :oops: ...I hope i get a court hearing soon before my appointment..But i know it will take long time to get this.

Seniors, please help on the query as what to fill in the application in my case.. :?:

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Mon May 11, 2009 8:24 pm

CSK wrote:psdesai

thanks for your valuable inputs..

I actually donot have any intention to hide this offence, rather i need help in putting this offence details in the application form since am neither being convicted for this offence nor am freee from a traffic offence. I am sort of in the middle before the conviction and the offence.

Also my speeding offence cannot be sorted out by paying fine since it is way above the fixed penalty speed limit :oops: ...I hope i get a court hearing soon before my appointment..But i know it will take long time to get this.

Seniors, please help on the query as what to fill in the application in my case.. :?:
Legally you have not been convicted yet. However, if you need peace of mind just explain your position in the application.
regards,
push

CSK

Post by CSK » Mon May 11, 2009 10:32 pm

push_hsmp

thanks a lot..i will try to put in the facts and i wil explain them if necessary during my appointment.

peshawari
Newly Registered

To book appointment in person Interview for HSMP

Post by peshawari » Mon May 11, 2009 10:43 pm

Dear

First Question is:
When should I book my appointment in person interview for HSMP...
One month , three month before date of applying
DO u have any idea.

Second Question is :
Home Office decide ur application on spot ... or give you some time scale to decide ur outcomes of ur application...

Third Question:
we have to send all documents before date of Interview. OR they are going to confirm our documents on day of Interview.

CSK

Post by CSK » Tue May 12, 2009 8:10 am

peshawari,

There is no scpecific time frame to book your appointment, you can book an apointment if u think you are good to go for an extension. In this forum i have seen people getting extension through apointments before 8 months etc..

Q2 - They decide most of the cases on the same day as far we have heard in this forum. Since the appointments are sought by people who think their application is straight forward. So if u think ur application is simple you may get it on same day.

Q3 - Docs are verified and processed on day of appointment.

ssvgopal

Post by ssvgopal » Wed May 13, 2009 2:11 pm

Hi peshawari,

Pls read http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/conta ... ginperson/

All your questions are answered clearly.

Thanks,
Sai

CSK

Post by CSK » Sun May 17, 2009 9:43 pm

all,

has anyone got appotinments in early june in croydon?

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun May 17, 2009 10:31 pm

CSK wrote:all,

has anyone got appotinments in early june in croydon?
A colleague on my floor has appointment in the second week. Do you have any specific query?
regards,
push

CSK

Post by CSK » Mon May 18, 2009 8:19 pm

push_hsmp

thanks, i dint have specific query except wanted to get some info from people so that we can share our experiences which may help or others.

one question probably, do we have to prepare a detailed cover letter for extension also showing the points calculation like what documents we submiting for what points etc?. I assume the pdf that we get from online points calc shd suffice?please share ur views?

Thanks in advance.