ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP -> Tier 1 extn - Prev earning query- Contractor.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mghe

HSMP -> Tier 1 extn - Prev earning query- Contractor.

Post by mghe » Tue May 12, 2009 10:19 am

Hello All,

I am about to apply for extn on TIER 1 from my current HSMP(non JR). I have been working as a contractor before I got a permanent role. My query is in regards to the contracting job that I did. I was employed to an IT company through an umbrella agency. So, I recieve all payslips online from them, they did my P45 and P60. They have even given me a reference letter, that states I have worked for them on various client projects.

Now my queries are :

1. I got only online payslips but I got it signed and sealed by the umbrella agency.

2. There is one info from UKBA webiste that states :

"if you are operating through a limited liability company that is administered on your behalf by a managing agent or accountant. The name on the payment advice may therefore differ from the credit payment entries on your bank statements. You should provide a letter from your managing agent or accountant to clarify the relationship between everyone concerned."

But I got timesheets signed by the IT company and sent to agency and they pay me. The payslips and my bank statement reflect only my umbrella agent. So am I good to go? I spoke to the umbrella agency in regards to explain my client details but they said that the info is confidential and they dnt usually release it.

Please help me with this and sorry for the lengthy query :).

-thanks

jahangir

Post by jahangir » Sat May 23, 2009 1:21 am

I think that scenario does not apply to you. This probably relates to someone who is running a limited liability company through an adminstrator.

You are a contractor, only working through an umbrella company. Therefore your bank statement and the P45 etc should be sufficient.

A friend of mine was also working through an umbrella AGency (in IT) and he got his HSMP visa without any hassle. ( unfortunately I couldn't get hold of him for detailed info)

inputsOnHSMP

Post by inputsOnHSMP » Sun May 24, 2009 12:13 am

Be careful about using P45. It might not be considered for PBS if one one day falls outside your 12 months

mghe

Post by mghe » Mon May 25, 2009 8:40 pm

cool thanks guys :)