ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice needed for sending passport to AIU

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ConnieK83
Newly Registered

Advice needed for sending passport to AIU

Post by ConnieK83 » Mon May 11, 2009 10:29 am

Hi there,
Wonder if anyone can give me advice as I'm frustrated and upset enough :(
I was under IGS and applied for Tier1, but HO rejected it.
Then I got my hearing on 20th Apri, received the determination letter from AIT on early 6th May..

Now due to the family reasons I have to go back home in the end of this month for 2 weeks.

But I haven't received or heard anything from AIU and desperate to send out my passport to them to get visa stamped and write a letter to them.

Does anyone know what will happen if I send my passport without the letter from AIU? And which address I should send my passport to if I really can't wait? Sorry if it sounds non-sense i am just really frustrated and really can't wait any longer..

I spoke to HO and they said all the appeal decision will be passed to Sheffield. is the the same as AIU address in Leeds the one I should send my passport and enquiry to? (I checked with HO but they only gave me the addess in Croydon for making inquiries)

''Appeal Directorate''
Appeals Implementation Unit
PO BOX 502. Leeds LS1 2ZE

Thank you so much if any one can advise me on this issue

zarikashif

Re: Advice needed for sending passport to AIU

Post by zarikashif » Tue May 12, 2009 2:25 pm

yah thats the right one