ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question on Previous Earnings...!!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

coolsats
BANNED

Question on Previous Earnings...!!!!

Post by coolsats » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:20 pm

Hi,

I have worked in two companies in the last twelve months. I left my first company in the month of June last year, and instead of payslip, i was given the final settlement sheet, and cheque for the month of June, so there is no payslip. I did not deposit that cheque into my salary account, but to some other account.
Now what documents should i attach in my application form, and what should i mention in the cover letter for this particular month of June.
Will Home office agree to settlement sheet and cheque instead of payslip for that month.
Please advice people...

Double
Newly Registered

Post by Double » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:01 pm

What does the guidance document say?

coolsats
BANNED

Post by coolsats » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:05 pm

They dont say anything else i would not have posted it in here.... :lol:
Seniors pls adivce...

push
United Kingdom

Re: Question on Previous Earnings...!!!!

Post by push » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:32 pm

coolsats wrote:Hi,

I have worked in two companies in the last twelve months. I left my first company in the month of June last year, and instead of payslip, i was given the final settlement sheet, and cheque for the month of June, so there is no payslip. I did not deposit that cheque into my salary account, but to some other account.
Now what documents should i attach in my application form, and what should i mention in the cover letter for this particular month of June.
Will Home office agree to settlement sheet and cheque instead of payslip for that month.
Please advice people...
Can you get a letter detailing your gross and net monthly earnings (would be further helpful if it showed mode of payment) ?
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

coolsats
BANNED

Post by coolsats » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:05 pm

Getting a letter from my previous employee is not possible now.

Can i not show the settlement letter that is on the original company letter head, signed and sealed, plus the cheque plus the bank statement showing the same amount credited.
Do you think this will help...

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:04 pm

coolsats wrote:Getting a letter from my previous employee is not possible now.

Can i not show the settlement letter that is on the original company letter head, signed and sealed, plus the cheque plus the bank statement showing the same amount credited.
Do you think this will help...
If the settlement letter clearly states the gross+net earning for that month and the net amount matches with the amount transferred to your bank account you should be fine.

Just clarify your position in the cover letter. Prepare a table (providing an example below), if possible:

Month.......................March.................April............May.....June .........

Emloyer......................AA.....................AA..............BB.......BB

Gross Salary

Net Salary

Payment Mode........Credited to..........by cheque
............................Bank A/C no.............no

Evidence ..................Pay Slip +..............Letter frm emp
provided..............Bank Statement ....+ Bank stmt+copy of cheque

Explanation: ............................................................................
regards,
push

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:10 pm

Please remember that the letter from the employer meets the specifications i.e. contains all the information indicated in the guidance notes
regards,
push

hello_moderator
BANNED

Re: Question on Previous Earnings...!!!!

Post by hello_moderator » Tue May 12, 2009 5:32 pm

coolsats wrote:Hi,

Please advice people...

Yes Ho will accept passbooks , cheques and also loan documents .