ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please help me.

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ASIM3164
Newly Registered

please help me.

Post by ASIM3164 » Sun May 10, 2009 2:01 am

dear all
MY brother was applied for uk student visa on 19 march 2009 and its staus on website is still same from last two months application forwrded to islamabad oc on.
Can anybody tell me, what will b the next procedure and when it will happen. n what can we do. how much time it will take.
please, we r worried. please

King_Khan

Post by King_Khan » Sun May 10, 2009 10:33 pm

Hi asim...

Its sad to know about ur brother's case.

Normally it takes a maximum of 15 working days for deciding the cases in Islamabad and upto 30 w.days in Lahore and Karachi. Since it has been almost 2months since the submission of your application therefore your brother's application must have been decided. In some cases they do not update the website, i too am an example of that. Neither the site was updated nor i was informed by phone. My curiosity made me call to the visa section where they said my application is ready for collection. You too should call the visa section. Their numbers are: 0900 10411 (from landline) and 8865 (from mobile). The calls are charged @ 10 rupees+tax.

Hope it helps. :wink:

JiyaKhan
Newly Registered

Reply from British High Commission Islamabad

Post by JiyaKhan » Tue May 12, 2009 8:35 pm

Hi asim just make a email address on ur brother name and then just write this sentences i just want to make enquiry about my student visa application and my status.his name,address,passport no,phone no which u provided in application.

Email this all to
visqry2.islamabad@fco.gov.uk

Only send email if ur brother applied in Pakistan.

Thanks,
JK

janjua
Newly Registered

urgent action required

Post by janjua » Sun May 31, 2009 3:41 am

listen bruv go to the collection office and check down there it will be in the collection department i am 400 percent sure coz the same thing happened with me as i applied called them alot of time and they told me that it under process and after that i went down there and they given all my file and after that i called them again and they keep on saying we will have a look under process thnx