ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

not sure but sounds good

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nkhan1979

Post by nkhan1979 » Mon May 04, 2009 9:13 pm

sadhu wrote:Yes all those info are correct.u don't hv to believe them,just wait.wait,wait,wait...
did u hear from the college yourself or u taking words of bya1983? Sadhu, plzz if u r panicking then dont spread rumors.
Thanx

koil

Post by koil » Mon May 04, 2009 10:35 pm

let me tell you something sadhu its not only our college some more colleges students also waiting their post study work result more then six month my mate form lcmit also waiting six months who sent passport last october so u think their college also got same problem any way just praying GOD pls pls GOD help us pls you are only one who can help us..sadhu any news pls update thanks kashi,n khan .......

koil

Post by koil » Mon May 04, 2009 10:37 pm

thanks kissmemissme

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Mon May 04, 2009 10:46 pm

Koil- u r right.But it's the truth that I hv highlighted.I know not only our college a number of colleges have been waiting.

applicants who applied for IGS extension they have got psw in March.

koil

Post by koil » Wed May 06, 2009 12:21 pm

sadhu,n khan , kashi , kissmemissme, any one got passport back????????pls update ant news guys pls pls thanks.........from our college .....pls update

koil

Post by koil » Wed May 06, 2009 12:35 pm

guys what should we do this is really really unbearable i cant even sleep not a single night why this thing happend to me??pls GOD help us ...............pls pls pls

koil

Post by koil » Wed May 06, 2009 5:01 pm

any news pls update thanks about obc thanks

nkhan1979

Post by nkhan1979 » Thu May 07, 2009 5:48 am

koil wrote:sadhu,n khan , kashi , kissmemissme, any one got passport back????????pls update ant news guys pls pls thanks.........from our college .....pls update
koil, its killing,cant wait anymore, they r doing that on purpose.

koil

Post by koil » Thu May 07, 2009 12:52 pm

n khan brother same here cant even sleep night very very worried stuck in a one place any new about our college pls update brother thanks thanks

koil

Post by koil » Thu May 07, 2009 9:18 pm

its been 7 months no answer if i speak with solicitor give homeoffice a letter or if i complain by telephone or if i speak with my local m.p guys what u think it goona effect application technically?????????????what should we do helpless life stuck need help GOD pls pls pls pls answer any news pls update nkhan sadhu kissmemissme kashi

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Fri May 08, 2009 10:23 am

To Kashi --- Any news?has anyone from OBC got psw this week.thanks.

kashi

Post by kashi » Fri May 08, 2009 5:45 pm

m kashi's frnd using his id .. i applied thro obc

nywy no new psw from obc yet since 2 weeks.my tutor said this week there is no update as to why is UKBA taking so much time in issuing our visas and he is hopefull they will issue us in one or 2 months. He said alot of colleges are waiting since 6 months. He said they r getting same answers that its under consideration and we jst have to wait. He said most of the varifications have been done long time ago including me but there is no reason why they should not issue visas for students who have been varified and are geniune with all the assignments. He also said that college is not varifying any fake certificates at all issued under college's name.

So guys please stop asking same questions when will u get visa. U just have to wait sorry :) tc i can't be bothered updating anymore seriously since there is nothing to say apart from the fact that geniune student just wait u will get a knock on the door with PSW visa soon.

Cheers

nkhan1979

Post by nkhan1979 » Mon May 11, 2009 12:51 pm

kashi wrote:m kashi's frnd using his id .. i applied thro obc

nywy no new psw from obc yet since 2 weeks.my tutor said this week there is no update as to why is UKBA taking so much time in issuing our visas and he is hopefull they will issue us in one or 2 months. He said alot of colleges are waiting since 6 months. He said they r getting same answers that its under consideration and we jst have to wait. He said most of the varifications have been done long time ago including me but there is no reason why they should not issue visas for students who have been varified and are geniune with all the assignments. He also said that college is not varifying any fake certificates at all issued under college's name.

So guys please stop asking same questions when will u get visa. U just have to wait sorry :) tc i can't be bothered updating anymore seriously since there is nothing to say apart from the fact that geniune student just wait u will get a knock on the door with PSW visa soon.

Cheers

kashi....... what do you think we are? you trying to tell people that we are not genuine students?Go and F*** urself and yes, you probably dont even have a clue where OBC is. If you ever say this bullshit comment, I swear you will be cursed and Inshallah you will go down big time. Dont you dare call anyone that they got fake ones.orelse,come n see me then we see who is genuine

kashi

Post by kashi » Mon May 11, 2009 3:14 pm

nkhan1979 wrote: kashi....... what do you think we are? you trying to tell people that we are not genuine students?Go and F*** urself and yes, you probably dont even have a clue where OBC is. If you ever say this bullshit comment, I swear you will be cursed and Inshallah you will go down big time. Dont you dare call anyone that they got fake ones.orelse,come n see me then we see who is genuine
Haha I can't stop laughing. U seriously need to work on ur english bro. Also bro I seriously think that u need to get ur head checked or the tension of waiting since last 6 months is getting to u now. I don't blame you HAHA. Its the same for all of us.

Anyways u idiot I never said that anyone here is fake or only I am geniune here but all I said was that college is not going to varify any fake certificates as told by my tutor Mr. Goel. Nothing wrong with that or is there? silly cow

Cheers :lol: :lol:

nkhan1979

Post by nkhan1979 » Mon May 11, 2009 8:32 pm

kashi wrote:
nkhan1979 wrote: kashi....... what do you think we are? you trying to tell people that we are not genuine students?Go and F*** urself and yes, you probably dont even have a clue where OBC is. If you ever say this bullshit comment, I swear you will be cursed and Inshallah you will go down big time. Dont you dare call anyone that they got fake ones.orelse,come n see me then we see who is genuine
Haha I can't stop laughing. U seriously need to work on ur english bro. Also bro I seriously think that u need to get ur head checked or the tension of waiting since last 6 months is getting to u now. I don't blame you HAHA. Its the same for all of us.

Anyways u idiot I never said that anyone here is fake or only I am geniune here but all I said was that college is not going to varify any fake certificates as told by my tutor Mr. Goel. Nothing wrong with that or is there? silly cow

Cheers :lol: :lol:
You prick, what do you think you are? Gore ki aulad? anyone can say after reading your comment that how cheap and low life you are. how long you have been in the Uk? you fresh piece of shit coming out of some stinky mule. Before you pick on someone's english just remember english doesnt take you anywhere. By the way I had 7.5 score in IELTS. Your comments about my english are only acceptable if your mum was English. Go and get a life. You dont even know what does Mr. Goel looks like, talking crap. I am patient and positive towards life but guys like you who come to england and forget who they were back home and feel good by patronizing others. I believe you are not from a decent family and you are from that village where you shit in the fields and rub your mule with soil. I think this will make you stop laughing BLA BLA BLA..... F U. If you say anything else wrong to me, I swear upon God that I will leave you to God to sort you out Inshallah.
We didnt come to this website to f*** or patronize each other. We here to support each other because we are all foreigner and our families are waiting for us back home to see us succeed in our lives.

After all that what I said if you still have problem with me then you are welcome to see me or tell me where and when? Pussy boy..........

nkhan1979

Post by nkhan1979 » Mon May 11, 2009 8:38 pm

sadhu wrote:To Kashi --- Any news?has anyone from OBC got psw this week.thanks.
Sadhu, Please do not stress out. Just be patient and wait as thats what we can do. More you listen to people like kashi, you will end up getting ill. I know its real hard to be no where in life but think about the positive side. May God listen to our prayers, Aameen.

koil

Post by koil » Tue May 12, 2009 12:35 pm

guys any news pls update thanks any news pls update kashi, n khan, kissmemissme, sadhu pls thanks did any one get visa form our college pls update thanks again

nkhan1979

Post by nkhan1979 » Tue May 12, 2009 1:16 pm

koil wrote:guys any news pls update thanks any news pls update kashi, n khan, kissmemissme, sadhu pls thanks did any one get visa form our college pls update thanks again
koil: Man still further consideration. God knows when we will get it. Everyday is a disappointment when the postman doesnt deliver the passport. 7 months is a very long time.

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Tue May 12, 2009 2:19 pm

To koil, nkhan-- HO is just harrassing us.Believe me they want us to withdraw the application and leave this country peacefully.Just think logically, how come it takes 7 months to consider a case.Neither it's a murder case nor it's a rape case.Every bloody day same answer.They even didn't look at our case.I am doubted.HO even hasn't started sending any pending case yet.I think it can come anytime.

pankaj25
Newly Registered

Post by pankaj25 » Tue May 12, 2009 2:39 pm

mate,HO will deal pending applications only after CCL final hearing.Keep in mind the latest stubborn looking comical adventures by authorities and thousands of student,HSMP applications before 31st march.

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Tue May 12, 2009 3:35 pm

pankaj, whatever you have mentioned, someone in the forum already told me before.But there is no relation between ccl case and obc or lcmit whichever institution it is.Do you find any relation?please tell me.If you are reluctant to post alternatively, you can send me reply through pm.Many thanks.

In addition, the verification process is comprising verification through college/uni, police check if any criminal conviction (it is recorded in police national computer) takes 5 minutes maximum.Extended check HO can ask for assignment, speak to personal tutor, visit to the institution to review the coursework that's it.Everything suggests that case workers have been adviced by someone high ranking official,don't want to mention his/her name not to release any passport.If applicant doesn't get job they will leave this country.

kashi

Post by kashi » Tue May 12, 2009 5:19 pm

sadhu wrote:pankaj, whatever you have mentioned, someone in the forum already told me before.But there is no relation between ccl case and obc or lcmit whichever institution it is.Do you find any relation?please tell me.If you are reluctant to post alternatively, you can send me reply through pm.Many thanks.

In addition, the verification process is comprising verification through college/uni, police check if any criminal conviction (it is recorded in police national computer) takes 5 minutes maximum.Extended check HO can ask for assignment, speak to personal tutor, visit to the institution to review the coursework that's it.Everything suggests that case workers have been adviced by someone high ranking official,don't want to mention his/her name not to release any passport.If applicant doesn't get job they will leave this country.
I agree with what u have said there sadhu. Also do u think that it could have got something to do with bad job market as well and they want to keep non British ppl out of job market an many as they can/as long as they can? I seriously believe this could be one of the reasons.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8046128.stm
Cheers

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Tue May 12, 2009 9:27 pm

Kashi-- you are absolutely right.But i have been told by a number of applicants that HO will deal other cases as soon as ccl final hearing is finished.Is that true?Regards.

nkhan1979

Post by nkhan1979 » Tue May 12, 2009 10:56 pm

sadhu wrote:To koil, nkhan-- HO is just harrassing us.Believe me they want us to withdraw the application and leave this country peacefully.Just think logically, how come it takes 7 months to consider a case.Neither it's a murder case nor it's a rape case.Every bloody day same answer.They even didn't look at our case.I am doubted.HO even hasn't started sending any pending case yet.I think it can come anytime.

nOW I CAN PROUDLY SAY THAT SADHU IS GROWN UP LOL.................. YOU GOT THE HOmeoffice FROM THEIR THROAT. THE REASON YOU MENTIONED EARLIER THAT HOMEOFFICE WANT US TO LEAVE PEACEFULLY AS WE DONT HAVE JOBS AT THE MOMENT and our lives will turn miserable after the severe delay is very true. If its to do with colleges then its piece of cake for them to find out who is fake and who is not but they got some other plans.

I knew this in February. Anyways thankyou so much for providing these imp information to everyone here.

koil

Post by koil » Tue May 12, 2009 11:38 pm

but guys why other college they getting visa like lcmit they getting visa within 4weeks so what happend with us whats wrong with our college our college is good a rating in tier4 but still we need to wait ........i think our college should support us they should speak with home office behalf of us and i think homeoffice take it serious if college say something about us why late????????otherwise not a single new student goona admit our college if they need to wait like us guys what u think our college they did some thing for us....my mate got psw form lcmit within 4weeks last month but me 7months still waitng why why why why why???/any news pls update kashi,sadhu,n khan ,kissmemissme but guys u remembered one guy luckydip he got psw last month from our college after 6months whats wrong with us just pray GOD he will do something for us GOD pls help me thanks again all kashi. sadhu, n khan ,kissmemissme