ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reapply While waiting for Appeal Implementation Team

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

teeboy77
Newly Registered

Reapply While waiting for Appeal Implementation Team

Post by teeboy77 » Wed May 13, 2009 12:13 am

Hello guys on here.
First of all i would like to say a very big thank you to you all for taking the time out of your busy schedule to help peole on here. The good Lord will reward you all. I have been following this site for a while. Here's my enquiry:
I applied for PSW in March.
Due to the stupidity of my bank in send my statement to the wrong address, i printed out unline statements and due to my stupidity, forgot to sign them.
THe money in the account was always in excess of 800 pounds
Application got rejected
Appeal won
Now waiting for Appeal implementation team
Problem is i am getting married overseas in 4weeks and i need to travel
Here is where i pick your brains all you men and women of wisdom:
I have been in the UK since May 30, 1999
On May 30, 2009, i will be 10yrs and eligible for ILR
While still waiting for the appeal implementation team to get round to my case, can i put in a variation of application and put in in my Indefinite leave to remain application?
Will this work?
Is it allowed?
Since the appeal decision has already gone in my favour, i would assume i should be able to put in a different application.
This is the only way i will be able to attend my own wedding
Pls help!!
Many thanks once more.

bkpatel83
Newly Registered

appeal decision timehi mate,

Post by bkpatel83 » Sat May 16, 2009 8:38 pm

hi mate,

after hearing, in how many days judje has given you wrriten appeal decision, i am waiting for my hearing decsion.

thanks a lot