ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Extention. push_hsmp, and all seniors and others....

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sauk
Newly Registered

HSMP Extention. push_hsmp, and all seniors and others....

Post by sauk » Tue May 12, 2009 6:46 pm

Hi,
I've been working for a small IT company from the last 7 Months, I'am planning to apply for extension very soon, my Questions.

1. I'am not sure whether my employer is paying my tax or not, I've heard a rumor that the company is going in Liquidation
but I've got pay slip standard one's in which it's got employer name and my address and other details,
it clearly says on my pay slip that Tax is being paid..... I've checked with most people that it's employers duty to pay the tax not mine, I've got pay slips as proof.

2. If at all my employer get in liquidation in few weeks or if he is not paying any tax (cheating).... will I be in any problem,
I got all the pay slips and that amount matches with the bank statement.

3. I was getting paid through cheque.

Please any answer my question.
Many Thanks.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: HSMP Extention. push_hsmp, and all seniors and others...

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed May 13, 2009 7:38 am

1. I'am not sure whether my employer is paying my tax or not, I've heard a rumor that the company is going in Liquidation
but I've got pay slip standard one's in which it's got employer name and my address and other details,
it clearly says on my pay slip that Tax is being paid..... I've checked with most people that it's employers duty to pay the tax not mine, I've got pay slips as proof.
You should be fine.Its your employers responsibility to pay your taxes and then give you salary.
2. If at all my employer get in liquidation in few weeks or if he is not paying any tax (cheating).... will I be in any problem,
I got all the pay slips and that amount matches with the bank statement.
Should be fine.
3. I was getting paid through cheque.
Make sure the description of the cheques in your bank statement provide enough information about the your employer. If not get a letter from your employer stating the amount paid each month.

sauk
Newly Registered

Post by sauk » Wed May 13, 2009 7:49 am

Hi ,
Thanks for ur reply.. you said

Make sure the description of the cheques in your bank statement provide enough information about the your employer. If not get a letter from your employer stating the amount paid each month

It's just a normal cheque you can't get information from that,I can arrange a letter from my employer stating the gross amount and te net amount he paid me through cheque will that be enough...
Thanks

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed May 13, 2009 7:56 am

Yeah,

Better get letter from employer stating that you were paid by cheques.
Letter can also mention Months,Gross,Net, Date of deposit(which you can get from your statement). This should help.
sauk wrote:Hi ,
Thanks for ur reply.. you said

Make sure the description of the cheques in your bank statement provide enough information about the your employer. If not get a letter from your employer stating the amount paid each month

It's just a normal cheque you can't get information from that,I can arrange a letter from my employer stating the gross amount and te net amount he paid me through cheque will that be enough...
Thanks