ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GOT REFUSAL TODAY !!!!!! HELP ME FOR REVIEW

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

indian0105
Newly Registered

GOT REFUSAL TODAY !!!!!! HELP ME FOR REVIEW

Post by indian0105 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:46 pm

Dear all ,

i got refusal ... below is my time line

Application send : 31 Aug 2004
Additional Docs : Feb 2005
Ref No. : 0255**
Refusal Recived : 03 Aug 2005.

After long delay i got Refusal

reason :Based on information received from the British diplomatic posts in India, We are not satisfied that the evidence provided with the application is accurate”.

I claimed points as below :

total - 80 points

Education Background : 15
Work Exp : 50
Spouse : 10

Evidence provided for Scorring Area

Education Background : 15 point claimed :lol: Given 0 :twisted: -:
B.E Degree Certificate , All Marksheets , Post Graduation Certificate , All Marksheet , All School Mark sheets

Work Experience : 50 point Claimed :lol: Given 0 :twisted:
- 5 Years (2 Years Senior Level Exp -Project Head)
Work Exp Letter (With All Responsibility in detail ,35 Persons working under me ),All Promotion Letter , Appoinment Letter , Annual Meeting letter conducted by me, Internel Memo(3 Nos.) ,certificate Lecture conducted by me in one govt institute , Reference certificate from Public and Private sector represented my designation etc.

Spouse : 10 point claimed :lol: Given 0 :twisted: -:

Spouse Education : M.Tech Certificate ,all Marksheet ,B.Tech Certificate with all marksheet , Gold Medal Certificate of Spouse

Spouse Work Exp : exp Letter, Appoinment letter etc.

Combined Relation ship :
Merriage Cert +3 Different Bank certificate demonstrate that we are leaving together from last 2.5 Years, Life Insurance Policy , Resident Society Certificate , Megistrate Cert , Ration Card by health Ministry , Driving Licence,Telephone Bills (2),Both Passport with same address

School Leaving Cert, Birth Certificate , Passport
=========================================

I am quit surprised that there was not a single query came from British diplomatic posts in india at my residence / Office / University / Police station for verification of my correctness of documents. So please specify the reason on which basis British diplomatic posts wrote that “We are not satisfied that the evidence provided with the application is accurate”.

All the information that i sent with my application was correct and satisfactory to count at least 80 Points on the basis of which I had applied for. I didn’t know how the office verifies my documents because my all documents are accurate and correct. The most of the evidences , which I sent, were provided by the Government of India itself. My case is completely satisfying the norms which has been set for HSMP young person.

Q-1 : Please guide me how to represent my case (Review) to enable me to get positive outcome without any chances of refusal..

Q-2 : Can i send all the original docs with review ???

Q-3 : Pls any one Tell me case worker Email Address so i can ask the same :cry:

Dear all Pls do not just read ..... type few answer for me ...God will give you Approval & Extention Soon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:36 pm

you are duplicating the same post over and over again..

I can understand your frustration but just duplicating posts over here in this forum is not going to get you a positive response, is it?

lbfrancois

Post by lbfrancois » Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:12 pm

Hi,

I suggest you go for paid review (reapply), because it seems you will need to send additional documents to support your claim.

As nobody else stepped out, I will try to give my share...

Educational Background
You might want to get your degree and post graduation certificate verified by NARIC. NARIC will check if it's equivalent to a UK degree. That should satisfy the case worker.

Work Experience
Have you provided tax returns showing how much you earn or pay slips?
You should also consider sending the company chart, showing your position and how many ppl work under your supervision. The case worker thinks your evidence was not accurate, have you sent the docs in company letter head paper? Were all the contacts from your employers up to date? Have they contacted your previous employers?

Partner points
I also suggest you get her certificates verified by NARIC.

Have you provided notarized copies of your passport / birth certificate?

Were all the documents provided originals or notarized copies? Have you provided translations of all the documents that were not in english?? Were the translations done by a sworn professional?

Call HSMP and ask the person on the phone to read the case workers notes to you, they might clarify why he didnt think your evidence wasn't accurate. If that doesnt work, ask the person if you could talk directly to your case worker, explain to him your situation.

Hope it helps,
Good Luck! :-)

indian0105
Newly Registered

dear thank you lbfrancois

Post by indian0105 » Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:19 am

Dear lbfrancois,

thank you for your reply and guide me ,

In Age : 5

i send all originals Birth certificate + School leaving cert

Experience : 50

My all company certificate is with proper letter heads +
contact information + Emails + Website

Also send last 3 years Tax returns original with Form 16

Qualification : 15

my Engineering degree from Government institute ..

To, Olisun

you said is right but try to understand and put your self behalf of me in this type of sitution when no one guide you ........... :x

thanks lbfrancois

bani

Post by bani » Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:58 am

Hi, some suggestions for you -

also include a notarised copy of your passport

Spouse
Did you include your marriage certificate as well as copies of at least 3 utility bills with both your names showing you share the same address (for at least 2 years)? It's important to show you've been living together for at least 2 years.

Education
As lbfrancois said, definitely apply for NARIC certification for both you and your spouse

Work Experience
Are your work letters current (i.e. written within the last 2 months; signed by your boss or supervisor on letterhead paper)? They should have detailed description of your duties. Please go to the thread marked "Sticky: Tips for All" on this board for a guide to a good experience letter.

Good luck :)!

SpiderKing

Re: GOT REFUSAL TODAY !!!!!! HELP ME FOR REVIEW

Post by SpiderKing » Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:15 am

indian0105 wrote:Dear all ,

Education Background : 15 point claimed :lol: Given 0 :twisted: -:
B.E Degree Certificate , All Marksheets , Post Graduation Certificate , All Marksheet , All School Mark sheets
Generally, it is not good practice to send tons of irrelevant documents. Only the highest degree is enough. Remember many docs can confuse case worker. Was your college recognised by UGC? How many years you have completed? Can you please post name of university?
indian0105 wrote: Work Experience : 50 point Claimed :lol: Given 0 :twisted:
Work Exp Letter (With All Responsibility in detail ,35 Persons working under me ),All Promotion Letter , Appoinment Letter , Annual Meeting letter conducted by me, Internel Memo(3 Nos.) ,certificate Lecture conducted by me in one govt institute , Reference certificate from Public and Private sector represented my designation etc.

are all the companies registered?
What was the possible of authority who issued the experience letter?
Did it mention start date, end date, job title and responsibility?
Can you also post all your job titles and the main responsibilities (not all).0

indian0105 wrote: Spouse : 10 point claimed :lol: Given 0 :twisted: -:

Spouse Education : M.Tech Certificate ,all Marksheet ,B.Tech Certificate with all marksheet , Gold Medal Certificate of Spouse

Spouse Work Exp : exp Letter, Appoinment letter etc.

Combined Relation ship :
Merriage Cert +3 Different Bank certificate demonstrate that we are leaving together from last 2.5 Years, Life Insurance Policy , Resident Society Certificate , Megistrate Cert , Ration Card by health Ministry , Driving Licence,Telephone Bills (2),Both Passport with same address
What I have noticed is, you have sent hell lots of documents. In the immigration system where decision is made in only few days. You have to very careful and present your case in very efficient way.

In my view, your case took so long and finally got rejection only because it was not presented in good ways although, you seems to be qualifying for the HSMP.

If you can provide the above information, I may be in a position to advise something.

Remember, failure is a path to success :)

Regards
SK

yodiyokun
Member of Standing

Post by yodiyokun » Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:29 am

i think i agree with what every one has said so far
and finally do not request for a review it takes too long.
reapply..
it seems the applications submited in the last 2 months have been decided with 3-4 weeks.
my husbands reapplication took just 3 weeks to get a decision.

finally i support the notion that u gave too many unnecessary docs
and also i think the particular caseworker on ur case must have had a problem of processing and linking all the docs u submitted.

but at least u should have got 5 points for age...........
My bow has been renewed

indian0105
Newly Registered

thank you all

Post by indian0105 » Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:54 pm

Thanks yodiyokun,bani & Spiderking..
i agreed your advice .. dear spiderking thank you for giving me detailed representation of my all questions .

Dear i was not submitted inreluvent docs . I represent my case in very efficient way.

Age 5 : Original Birth Cert its logical that it must grant by case worker

Education 15 : 0

I am agreed with all of your suggession in this scoring area before i apply must certified my degree from NARIC. My question is that my degree is registered under UGC , India .. and my college is government organization , i want to know where they verified and it goes worng .

Work Experience 50 0

My company is regestered and lincenced ISP/Software company
My Exp letter was issued by Director
As i said earlier my exp letter of total 4 pages it described all the my position with start and end date . howmany person working under me ,my all responsibility .
Work Exp Letter (With All Responsibility in detail ,35 Persons working under me ),All Promotion Letter , Appoinment Letter , org chart
In addition as per advice given from Dhavaluk of our fourm
i send following additional docs to HO they accept it
Annual Meeting letter conducted by me, Internel Memo(3 Nos.) ,certificate Lecture conducted by me in one govt institute , Reference certificate from Public and Private sector represented my designation etc.

Not a single query came from HO at my working place so where they verified the all docs

In Spouse Combined Relation ship 10 -- 0

I send Merriage cert ( 1 ) + ( 12 ) different cert that i mentioned above which simply demonstrate we both are leaving together since last 2 years .
its easy for caseworker if he/she confused in one docs than they can simply clear confusion from another one .

Dear my all docs was in to saperate sheet and each have tags and small label - " Repersented this docs is for what "

Each point scoring area are with saperators and chklist . so there was no confusion for case worker to process my file ...

Lastly its only lottary system --- Luck played good game with me !!! after all failure is a path to success :wink:

Thank you all , i am going for free review pls give me some advice on it soon

All The best :lol:

SpiderKing

Post by SpiderKing » Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:11 pm

I think, there must be some mistake from there side. Otherwise I don't any reason for allocation zero point in all category.

I would suggest you write a brief letter (Remember not very big one...just to the point) and tell them that why you should have got points you have claimed for. Write something like below:

To
HSMP

Sub: Review of....

Factor 1: Age
Tell about the proof

Factor 2: Education

Factor 3: Experience

Hope this helps

Regards
SK

SpiderKing

Post by SpiderKing » Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:12 pm

I Don't think NARIC is required. Its their duty to evaluate not ours.

Can you pls tell you University name?

Regards
SK

indian0105
Newly Registered

my univ

Post by indian0105 » Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:23 pm

D thanks spider king .

in review i must have to represented all the details ( In all Scoring area so descreption is quit more ??)... becauseat this time they not having my all docs.

my degree is Bachlour In Engineering , from government engineering college , its North Gujarat University( registered in to UGS India) .

if i go to lengthy rewiew than it create bad image .

thank all spider king ,,, iwait for your reply

SpiderKing

C

Post by SpiderKing » Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:34 pm

Why You need to show so much of documents?
Send Only these documents this time (Send Notarised one)

1) One Document for Age proof. (You already have that)
==> 5 Points

2) 1 experience certificate.
3) 1 Offer letter.
4) 1 Doc which shows your responsibilities.
==>35 Points (if 5 yrs)

5) 1 B.Tech/B.E Certificate
==> 12 Points

6) 1 Spouse's M.Tech certificate
5) Bank Statement, If posible 1 statement from each year.
6) Marriage Certificate.
7) 1 current proof. (telephone bill/electric etc)

What else you need?

Regards
SK

indian0105
Newly Registered

Dear SK

Post by indian0105 » Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:43 pm

Dear ,,

We cant join any docs with free review .....

dokwal
BANNED

Post by dokwal » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:38 am

dear friend you r lucky

why r u worring there are no jobs here

if you r not believing u just come for visit u will know reality

Qualified ACCA NEED TO HAVE ATLEAST 2 YEARS EXP IN LONDON

no one give job to expat in accounting and HSMP VISA IS a no meaning to employer and agency

forget about indian degrees , they r equal in papaer not in real life as per situatuion over here

regards

Marie B

Post by Marie B » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:54 am

I have read your post and all the other ones you have written on this same subject. I thought you originally said that the BHC had an idea some of your documents were perhaps not genuine and that is why they refused you, and thus gave you zero points for all categories? Is there much point having a review unless you address the fact that they believed some documents were not genuine?

I have to agree with dokwal. I am a BC, with a Masters Degree from a British University and five years work experience and I have been out of work since April. I was registering with an agency yesterday and they were turning away people who had a time limit on their stay.

My brother is an Oracle Programmer with a degree from a UK University and one years experience and it took him a whole year of job hunting to find a contract.

Fingers crossed you have a job lined up already, it really is tough here.

yodiyokun
Member of Standing

Post by yodiyokun » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:07 am

Marie B wrote:I have read your post and all the other ones you have written on this same subject. I thought you originally said that the BHC had an idea some of your documents were perhaps not genuine and that is why they refused you, and thus gave you zero points for all categories? Is there much point having a review unless you address the fact that they believed some documents were not genuine?

I have to agree with dokwal. I am a BC, with a Masters Degree from a British University and five years work experience and I have been out of work since April. I was registering with an agency yesterday and they were turning away people who had a time limit on their stay.

My brother is an Oracle Programmer with a degree from a UK University and one years experience and it took him a whole year of job hunting to find a contract.

Fingers crossed you have a job lined up already, it really is tough here.
is it this bad.
But some people do get jobs.
most of the people i know personally on hsmp visa got jobs with in a few months... in IT field... i guess its different strokes for different folks then.
My bow has been renewed

Marie B

Post by Marie B » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:26 am

As someone who has been out of work for four and a half months (and who is starting to go a bit crazy), I would say it is that bad. Of course there are always jobs out there but not necessarily the ones that you have studied and qualified for. Very few people I know have ended up working in the area they originally planned when at University or early in their career. I would say at least 75% of people end up working in a different area as the most popular areas are flooded with people and you can only get a job if you know someone who works there.

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:27 am

no job is for life

get a job and surviving for the first 4 yrs is equally tuff as surviving after getting ILR / BC

SpiderKing

Post by SpiderKing » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:39 am

I don't agree with these false statements. This is not true and is just a rumour.

Regards,
SK

yodiyokun
Member of Standing

Post by yodiyokun » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:40 am

olisun wrote:no job is for life

get a job and surviving for the first 4 yrs is equally tuff as surviving after getting ILR / BC
this situation u have described is general in all countries of the world.. life isnt generally a bed of roses. there will always be challenges.
I now feel more at ease.
My bow has been renewed

Marie B

Post by Marie B » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:57 am

I don't agree with these false statements. This is not true and is just a rumour.
Spiderking,

Are you suggesting I'm lying?? 'Cos if so I don't appreciate it. Everything I wrote is true. I was not making a false statement, I have a Masters and have been out of work since April. It took my brother a year to find a job as an Oracle Programmer. This is just my situation and of course does not represent everyone who lives in London.

Unfortunately life isn't a bed of roses here, but as Yodiyokun says this is the situation in all countries in the world. Unfortunately London is more expensive to live in than the majority of countries in the world and if you are out of work here, even for short periods, life can be very difficult.

As olisun says, no job is for life, and surviving once you have ILR/BC can be just as hard as surviving on an HSMP visa. The average person living in the UK will change careers three times during their working life, my parents generation would stay in the same job until retirement. This is rare these days.

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:06 am

@spiderking

I guess you haven't been out of work in the UK and I pray you don't end up in such a situation..

God forbid if you do, definitely do share your viewpoints at that time

Yes, what Marie B has said is true, my wife struggled to get a job as a ATG (J2EE) developer for quite some time.... and I can remember how we had to struggle with the expenses

SpiderKing

Post by SpiderKing » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:09 am

Exactly Marie B, this is your situation. I would say that JOB market in UK is booming at least in IT.

I don't know why your brother took 1 yr to find a job. There must be some lack of skill or experience or communication skill. If you are not able to get through the interviews then who is to blame for?

I know people are getting plenty of call every day (in IT).

I would say, many people in India and China are not able to land up with the job and they takes many months to find them, although there are hell lot of jobs in India and China. What you would say ?

Regards,
SK
Marie B wrote:
Spiderking,

Are you suggesting I'm lying?? 'Cos if so I don't appreciate it. Everything I wrote is true. I was not making a false statement, I have a Masters and have been out of work since April. It took my brother a year to find a job as an Oracle Programmer. This is just my situation and of course does not represent everyone who lives in London.

Unfortunately life isn't a bed of roses here, but as Yodiyokun says this is the situation in all countries in the world. Unfortunately London is more expensive to live in than the majority of countries in the world and if you are out of work here, even for short periods, life can be very difficult.

As olisun says, no job is for life, and surviving once you have ILR/BC can be just as hard as surviving on an HSMP visa. The average person living in the UK will change careers three times during their working life, my parents generation would stay in the same job until retirement. This is rare these days.

Marie B

Post by Marie B » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:23 am

I am of course detailing my own situation, as indeed are you, although it is probably not good etiquet to suggest other people's situations are fabricated, and thus 'false statements'. This board is here for people to share their situations, is it not??

I have no idea of the work situation in India or China, but as I said before the general situation is the same in all countries.

Glad to hear job market is booming in the UK (even though according to DWP the number of people out of work here rose last month).

My brother attended one interview and got the job, it took a long time to find and apply for a suitable job as there were no jobs in this area in existence at that time, anywhere, he had to relocate in the end. Anyway, enough of my brother and his job search, my original point was that its never easy to find a new job, who ever you are and where ever you're from, and if planning a job hunt in London save up just in case it takes a while.
Last edited by Marie B on Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:54 am, edited 4 times in total.

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:23 am

I don't agree with your SpiderKing fully

Remember most of the applications go thru agencies out here in the UK and they are the first to screen your CV..

Recruiters at the agencies mostly go by what's written on the CV and do no have any Technical knowledge and also about the person capabilities and what he/she can do..

if you lie in your CV, then it gets forwarded to the client and IF YOU FAIL your interview due to whatever reasons the agency will NEVER bother to contact you again..

In such a circumstance as Mary B mentioned before, if you know somebody in the company where there is a vacancy it helps as the person may know your capabilties more