ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

not sure but sounds good

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Wed May 13, 2009 9:28 am

koil wrote:but guys why other college they getting visa like lcmit they getting visa within 4weeks so what happend with us whats wrong with our college our college is good a rating in tier4 but still we need to wait ........i think our college should support us they should speak with home office behalf of us and i think homeoffice take it serious if college say something about us why late????????otherwise not a single new student goona admit our college if they need to wait like us guys what u think our college they did some thing for us....my mate got psw form lcmit within 4weeks last month but me 7months still waitng why why why why why???/any news pls update kashi,sadhu,n khan ,kissmemissme but guys u remembered one guy luckydip he got psw last month from our college after 6months whats wrong with us just pray GOD he will do something for us GOD pls help me thanks again all kashi. sadhu, n khan ,kissmemissme
U r right.If recession is one of the reason how plenty bite stdnts have got psw!!!!I have seen a number of bite cases have been cleared in March 2009.All of them were initial case.I am not sure if anyone from bite have been waiting.Something is wrong somewhere which is yet to known.i am fed up man!!!!!

tuhadda_fuffar

The Facts

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Wed May 13, 2009 10:22 am

Face the facts guys.....

HO does not want any immigrants coming to this country, That’s why they keep on changing immigration rules every now and then.....its a very good tactic to create mass chaos and drag people in litigation. Now everyone in our situation won’t recommend their friends and family to come and study in UK, this new point based system is to keep the immigrants out of the UK.

Think for a minute, A highly qualified guy with highly skilled and excellent paid job in the home country, why the hell on earth he would leave his country to come to UK and do a lovely job on lower wages, treated by natives like shit and face beloved in the UK? I understand that people have different plans and reasons to come to this country, but from my experience of four years in this country, I have seen so many HSMP holders (and forget about the students as they don’t have much immigration rights and permission to work), who are crying in current job and country situation and are just waiting for their PR, which is every immigrant’s dream. On this, I always ask them what would they do with the PR? Will things be better? Almost all the times I get similar and uncertain answer that “good days will come back!!â€

koil

Post by koil » Wed May 13, 2009 12:09 pm

guys any new pls update about our college sadhu,n khan, kissmemissme,kashi thanks

kashi

Post by kashi » Wed May 13, 2009 12:29 pm

koil wrote:guys any new pls update about our college sadhu,n khan, kissmemissme,kashi thanks
nope

koil

Post by koil » Wed May 13, 2009 4:19 pm

guys my dad always says wait and something will happen good

nkhan1979

Post by nkhan1979 » Wed May 13, 2009 11:02 pm

koil wrote:but guys why other college they getting visa like lcmit they getting visa within 4weeks so what happend with us whats wrong with our college our college is good a rating in tier4 but still we need to wait ........i think our college should support us they should speak with home office behalf of us and i think homeoffice take it serious if college say something about us why late????????otherwise not a single new student goona admit our college if they need to wait like us guys what u think our college they did some thing for us....my mate got psw form lcmit within 4weeks last month but me 7months still waitng why why why why why???/any news pls update kashi,sadhu,n khan ,kissmemissme but guys u remembered one guy luckydip he got psw last month from our college after 6months whats wrong with us just pray GOD he will do something for us GOD pls help me thanks again all kashi. sadhu, n khan ,kissmemissme
koil: Man I really am gona be the happiest person in the world when I hear you, sadhu, kissmemissme, me and kashi will get the Visas Inshallah. Soon we will see that day. But we need a lot of patience and neither college or HO gives a shit about how long we should wait. So, just don't let it ruin your head. Just wait like we have for past 7 months. We will get the best results.

koil

Post by koil » Thu May 14, 2009 12:47 pm

thanks for that n khan if any one got any news or got psw from obc pls update or any new pls update thanks kashi,sadhu ,nkhan,kissmemissme,thanks GOD pls help me

koil

Post by koil » Thu May 14, 2009 10:04 pm

is there any chance to get passport in this month may???????guys what u guys think sadhu,n khan,kissmemissme,and kashi pls any news update GOD pls help us and me

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Fri May 15, 2009 6:11 pm

Anyone has seen any oisc consultant or immigration lawyer recntly regarding the delay of the PSW applications?Regards.

koil

Post by koil » Fri May 15, 2009 7:29 pm

sadhu is there any news about our college or anyone got psw from our college pls update thanks kashi,sadhu,kissmemissme,n khan

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Fri May 15, 2009 7:38 pm

koil wrote:sadhu is there any news about our college or anyone got psw from our college pls update thanks kashi,sadhu,kissmemissme,n khan
Ho is busy with get rid of uiversity and transitional cases.PSW (initial), HSMP, Student visas are all treated as trivial.They even haven't started to release them yet.I am 100% sure case workers have been instructed not to release anyone's passport.I spoke to someone who applied for HSMP in last Nov and still waiting.

koil

Post by koil » Fri May 15, 2009 11:47 pm

tell them h.o to kill us its better....

kashi

Post by kashi » Sat May 16, 2009 11:07 am

A friend (Bite college) got visa yesterday
Applied 3rd week of Oct. 08
Visa till 13th May 11.

kashi

Post by kashi » Sat May 16, 2009 11:07 am

A friend (Bite college) got visa yesterday
Visa till 13th May 11.

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Sat May 16, 2009 11:44 am

kashi wrote:A friend (Bite college) got visa yesterday
Visa till 13th May 11.
Kashi babu, was it initial or transitional case?Regards.

kashi

Post by kashi » Sat May 16, 2009 12:12 pm

sadhu wrote:
Visa till 13th May 11.
bro wt silly question.haha .how will he get 2 year visa for transitional lolz

its ok
cheers :P

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Sat May 16, 2009 12:15 pm

kashi wrote:
sadhu wrote:
Visa till 13th May 11.
bro wt silly question.haha .how will he get 2 year visa for transitional lolz

its ok
cheers :P
Sorry.I didn't notice the expiry date.Please accept my apology.Regards.

koil

Post by koil » Mon May 18, 2009 12:23 pm

is there any news kashi,sadhu,kissmemissme,n khan any news pls update thanks GOD pls help me pls GOD

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Mon May 18, 2009 12:29 pm

koil wrote:is there any news kashi,sadhu,kissmemissme,n khan any news pls update thanks GOD pls help me pls GOD
No news.I am fed up man.Ho is just harrassing applicants, nothing else.

koil

Post by koil » Mon May 18, 2009 1:18 pm

is there any chance to getting passport this month sadhu???

koil

Post by koil » Mon May 18, 2009 1:55 pm

but some colleges still getting visa is e only for our college??lcmit bite they are getting visa so i dont think so recession is one of the reason to not giving passport to us is there any news pls update kashi,sadhu,kissmemissme, n khan pls thanks

atul.kundra1982

Post by atul.kundra1982 » Mon May 18, 2009 1:57 pm

It is better not to think abt it anymore i have made up my mind to spend 2 years like this they are fking making everybody crazy its 8th month running i dont know how long do i have to wait more:(

atul.kundra1982

fed up

Post by atul.kundra1982 » Mon May 18, 2009 1:57 pm

pls advise brothers i wot can be done apart from waiting!

koil

Post by koil » Mon May 18, 2009 3:01 pm

we are in england and england is a first world country but what they are doing now???is the symbol of first world country to keep and keep 7 months someone passports and giveing him mental panic day after day i repect this country but now this is unbearable h.o is not that bad but why they doing this with us now???pls GOD save me and us any news pls update kashi,sadhu,kissmemissme,n khan thanks

koil

Post by koil » Tue May 19, 2009 11:37 am

is there any news sadhu , kashi ,n khan , kissmemissme pls update thanks