ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Emplyer Verification ( one missed call)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

neo2550
Newly Registered

Emplyer Verification ( one missed call)

Post by neo2550 » Wed May 13, 2009 4:38 am

Need help regarding employer verification BHC islamabad called my employer on 11th may just for one time but he was in meeting and didnt noticed(phone was silent),will they call again???or will they refuse my case but i think they should call again.......any idea??or shall my employer call them???very confused.

salloo

Post by salloo » Wed May 13, 2009 7:24 am

Hope for the best. If you have given only one contact detail to call for then I think they will try again otherwise they will call the next one provided.
Lets c what experts says...

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Emplyer Verification ( one missed call)

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed May 13, 2009 7:52 am

How do you know BHC called your employer?
neo2550 wrote:Need help regarding employer verification BHC islamabad called my employer on 11th may just for one time but he was in meeting and didnt noticed(phone was silent),will they call again???or will they refuse my case but i think they should call again.......any idea??or shall my employer call them???very confused.

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: Emplyer Verification ( one missed call)

Post by yasa » Thu May 14, 2009 12:54 am

neo2550 wrote:Need help regarding employer verification BHC islamabad called my employer on 11th may just for one time but he was in meeting and didnt noticed(phone was silent),will they call again???or will they refuse my case but i think they should call again.......any idea??or shall my employer call them???very confused.
Ask your employer to call them...
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

neo2550
Newly Registered

Post by neo2550 » Thu May 14, 2009 6:26 am

Well they called again and verification has been done.....will it be the last stage or the earlier stage as i ve applied in the last week of march

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Thu May 14, 2009 7:59 am

neo2550 wrote:Well they called again and verification has been done.....will it be the last stage or the earlier stage as i ve applied in the last week of march
Well, that is mostly the last thing they do before approving the application. That probably could mean that all your documents were inline and they could not find any reason for not granting your visa. If your employer verification went all correct, then mate the approval letter may well be on its way....congrats...take care.

neo2550
Newly Registered

Post by neo2550 » Thu May 14, 2009 8:13 am

Well thx for the hope but u never know them.......in one of the post there was someone who said that case worker's told him during the call that his case is just opened......i also asked from the caller when he asked my employer to talk with me....the caller said that he can not tell me any thing,,,,,,lets hope for the best for all

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Thu May 14, 2009 7:12 pm

neo2550 wrote:Well thx for the hope but u never know them.......in one of the post there was someone who said that case worker's told him during the call that his case is just opened......i also asked from the caller when he asked my employer to talk with me....the caller said that he can not tell me any thing,,,,,,lets hope for the best for all
Its an independent verification process. Why did you want to violate sanctity of the same?
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

hoopsy

Post by hoopsy » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:55 am

Employer refuses to comment on verification, but all records are intact and documents are clear. Case of bad reference......how does one prove case in appeal?
Good things come to those who wait.................

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:57 pm

Is you application rejected? Didn't understood your comment.
hoopsy wrote:Employer refuses to comment on verification, but all records are intact and documents are clear. Case of bad reference......how does one prove case in appeal?

hoopsy

Post by hoopsy » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:44 pm

chetanojha wrote:Is you application rejected? Didn't understood your comment.
hoopsy wrote:Employer refuses to comment on verification, but all records are intact and documents are clear. Case of bad reference......how does one prove case in appeal?
Information required for a friend in this dilemna. Urgent advise needed pls.
Good things come to those who wait.................